Thread: New member and hoping for some advice!! 2008 Legendary

Talking New member and hoping for some advice!! 2008 Legendary

Hello all! I am new to the community, currently have a Entegra and wanting to upgrade to a older Legendary conversion. Hoping to use for several years and upgrade to a Marathon or other model. Doe's anyone know of a reason I should not purchase the 08 Legendary 150k miles. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, John

If you mean upgrading to a much newer Marathon, then I understand. If not, I don't see a lot of difference in a 08 Legendary and a 08 Marathon.

One comment is that 08 is a transitional year and there may be some smog control differences from earlier years. And 08 was the beginning of the wind down due to the financial implosion. There is a good chance that the 08 Legendary is one of the last good coaches. Just be sure to get any candidate checked out professionally. Most recommend Gil Johnson for an inspection. It will be money well spent.

By the way, Legendary is very similar to Country Coach... consider it a near relative or a brother from another mother.
    Last edited by BadFitter; 03-12-2021 at 11:07 AM.
    Les Stallings
    Crossville TN
    2006 Country Coach XLII

Thanks so much, I am thinking of starting off with the 08 Legendary and when I slow down at work upgrading to a newer Marathon. Do you know how I can get ahold of Gil and where he is based ? I really appreciate the help. John

trawlergil@gmail.com
    (813) 394-7470
    Les Stallings
    Crossville TN
    2006 Country Coach XLII