Thread: New Member looking at buying a 2006-2000 H3

Default New Member looking at buying a 2006-2000 H3

Good Day all
    Brand new to the POG. Looking at buying a Prevost H3 from an Prevost dealership i.e. Legacy, Tradewinds, Liberty, Millennium, or Marathon. I would assume that all these dealerships have a good reputation for buying coaches. So I guess my question is, do they complete a PDI prior to you taking ownership of the coach and is that good enough vice an independent person? Will they have the maintenance history of that coach? Additionally, if I see a coach listed for 390K, with a 6 month bumper to bumper warranty, is there much room for negotiating a price?

Thanks and look forward to being part of this group as my wife and I are new empty nesters and looking at selling everything and becoming a full-time Prevost traveler.

God Bless to all this holiday season and happy trails.

Todd

Hey Todd welcome aboard. Legacy has a Marathon 2000 H non slide that is on consignment and is one of my coustomers buses. It's a cream color with burgandy stripes same colors inside. He bought it there. Only reason it's there is it was his first bus and he is getting another. It has been very well cared for. Brandon is a great dealer he puts all the numbers out in front of u his included. Good luck

How far r u from Thomasville NC
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 12-18-2020 at 07:03 AM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Check with East Tennessee Luxury Coach, just south of Knoxville. Jeff usually has a few and frequently knows of ones not officially on the market. He is a good resource for inspections and service - oh, updates too. Great remodeling service.

ETLC
    Les Stallings
    Crossville TN
    2006 Country Coach XLII

Joe
    I am about 2hrs southeast of Thomasville. Just outside of Pinehurst, NC.

Thanks for the information.

Todd

Les
    Thanks for the information.

Todd