Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does the Microair EasyStart Work

How is this compared to soft start?
    Tried to PM you but none of the attempts show up in sent messages.
    Got Joe Camper here for second day. he is quite a character. Showed me the rubber tree fruit today. Never knew you could grow rubber on a tree.
    George and Joan
    1998 Royale Aug 2019
    Goldsboro NC
    Just added a 2022 Ford King Ranch

There no comparison between the easy start and soft starts. Soft starts are often installed as a life support product for aged motors requiring more start and run current.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by Mabruteam View Post
    I repaced all of my roof top units with low profile MPS DC 24V 12000 BTU 22 amps ea in very hot days, very quiet, one can run on solar all day, but not enough panels for the rest, those units are very quiet, no pick current, they are variable speed, so the temperature inside is allways even, they also run on 115/230V 50/60 if you are on shore power or generator, that transfer is automatic, all my batteries were replaced to Lifo4 military grade stainless, each gives me a total of 24hours 1 unit without running my generator nor charging by batteries.. I wamted to put pictures butI am new here and not able to find the way..
    Would love to hear more about this unit, especially 24V voltage range as I run recycled Tesla battery modules for house storage which run between 18-24Volts.