Thread: First Anniversary of Full-Timing

Ben Guest

Default First Anniversary of Full-Timing

I just posted on my blog about my first year as a full-timer. You might find it to be an interesting read. It includes a full video tour of the bus.
    Attached Images Attached Images

So Ben, now we know what has taken you a year to accomplish! How many Ti... Bars have you visited in a year?

Ben,

Great story and it is difficult to believe it has been a year already!! Your nomadic life is a wonderful adventure and be thankful that you are young enough to do this and what a way to obtain continuing education

I am still waiting for you to head through the Carolinas and stop by--you should think about a lecture in Greenville, SC. It is a very progressive small city with quite a bit of interest in the arts and hi-tech. Asheville is gorgeous as well and that is not far. You could do a photographic study on my horses, hey there's an idea

Hope to see you again one of these days.....

Thumbs up Cool Map

Nice story Ben, You certainly have an enviable life style. Work when and where you like and wright off the travel and accommodations as well. I like the narrow column format of your writing. It's easy to read. I also like the route map of your circuitous path. Would like to know how to do that sometime.

JIM

dalej Guest

Ben, I sure enjoy the reading on your site. I watched your video about the bus, seems it has made your life a lot more enjoyable.

Nice to keep up on your travels.

Ben Guest

That shot was from the Busstop in Boulder Colorado.

I lived in Boulder country (I was up in the mountains) and it took me about five years to learn that there was a stip club in town. The storage garage I have my personal stuf in is located across the street, so I parked at the Busstop and drove over to get stuff out of storage. The bar were closed at the time

Ben,

It's OK to tell the truth. We understand. You don't have to cover up. You're a single guy.

I usually park around the back.

Ben,

Great story on the BLOG. Thanks for taking the time to detail your travels as of lot of us live vicariously thru your adventures. You're living the dream for a lot of folks. Maybe if you get bored in the future we can trade places for a while - you take the wife, kids and Mangomutt and I'll hit the road writing articles for the Star.

We'll miss you at POG III.

Mango

lewpopp Guest

Ben, if you are a member of FMCA, send the article in and I'm sure they will publish as interesting an article as that.

Lew