Thread: Just purchased 1989 Le Mirage XL

Post Just purchased 1989 Le Mirage XL

Hi Friends. This is my first time purchasing a Prevost. I purchased it thru an estate and have had no guidance on it. Is there a owners manual available or method to learn about this beast. This unit was commissioned in 1989 by the owner of UNO playing cards. It was stored for several years under a cover. Any ideas are appreciated.

Welcome, I too am new to this forum, lots of great info here, Use the advanced search. I purchased a 1992 Country Coach on need of a lot of work. But after many other RV's glad to finally have a Prevost.
    Mike Giboney
    1992 Prevost Country Coach

Prevost documentation is available on Prevost's web site. Just know that some is limited or poor scans on some older coaches.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Thank you for your information. This looks like a great source to learn and share helpful ideas. I am glad to be part of the Prevost family.

Who is the converter Starship?
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

I don't know the converter. This was purchased from an Estate with no info. All that I do know is that it is an'89 Le Mirage XL.

There must be some kind of clues somewhere to who the Converter is. If you can determine the Converter it will help you get your questions asked when they start coming up, and with limited documentation with the bus the questions will come up. Look all around the Bus, maybe post some pictures, some of the folks here might recognize the Builder based on colors or dash schemes. There is a large audience, most likely thousands of years of experience that jump in and out of the discussions.
    Mike Giboney
    1992 Prevost Country Coach