Hey boys, this is a pain in the butt putting posts on two boards, wish they could all come over to this side!

Three days of little sleep, 900 miles of rain and the little voice in my gord saying, "Geez, did I do the right thing", it's home... Yep, coming to the POG Rally in style (instead of plastic). Providing of course I still have fuel money, after reading some to the Prevost service records, I wonder. I will be wrenching this bad boy myself unless I can find a way to gather Mango Bucks.

OK, here's the punch list:

Howard Steering - Leak at the steering post, builds pressure, but steady air leaking.

Windshield Washer - Shorted out in multi function switch and has taken out all dash lights. Can't find any cb's tripped.

Brake Noise - Every time you depress the brake, when air exhausts the valve, sounds like horns blowing.

Prevost Dash Heat - Worked for awhile, now will not come off heat by rotating the temp knob.

Idler Pulleys - I think the pulleys are too noisy and in need of replacement or bearings. Had one come off a Cummins once, this is a preventative measure.

Day/Night shades - Sounds like a Winnebago going down the road, either up or down, lots of rattles.

Fantastic Fan - Cover opens, but fan in-op.

Overall, this is an awesome bus.. Prevost caught the wiper short, but due to time restraints and their schedule, I had to head home. What tire pressure is everyone running on 315's Mich? This had new steer tires, the front was 130 and the rest at 125. I dropped them all to 100 to get home, the ride was real rough in front. The book says 100 front, 70 rear tag and drive.

Thanks to everyone for the pre-buy words of encouragement and support, this board and POG is great. Looking forward to the POG Rally in April.
Now the work begins....