Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do you place the 'Rookie Stripe'?

Miles,

Congratulations on the new ride! Send pictures please and as others have stated, why not fly in and drive to POGIII? You can listen in on all the great information everyone has to share and party too

Smile Thanks to Everyone

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome into the group. It's seems the stainless is going to be the easiest part of the bus to maintain. Unfortunately my schedule doesn't allow me to get to Kerrville. After seeing the schedule of events, I know my wife (Laura) and I would have enjoyed it. We had recently attended the Country Coach rally in Georgia and only a few of the technical sessions were applicable to the Prevost. I was still focused on maintaining my 2000 Magna and only dreamed of eventually getting a Prevost. Just as we were leaving did I hear about the 2003 Prevost being traded in on a new 2008 - the next day I got the pictures and it was love at first sight.

Miles and Laura Circo
    2003 45' XL Country Coach

Miles,

Welcome to POG!

It's about time we added someone else from this part of the world. At Wittman you're about halfway between Mango Mike's in Alexandria and Bethany Beach. So when you get the new bus you can roll into town, with a reserved parking space for dinner and do a little show and tell. The staff likes bus guys as they're all BIG tippers. (except you know who).

The next few months for you are going to seem like a 10 year old waiting for Christmas.

Mike

Miles,

Mike is also in the maintenance business, so feel free to call him up on the weekends so he can get his bus work fetish taken care of. He also owns two coaches, so he was in a class all by himself until recently.

Welcome and hope the wait is not troublesome.

JDUB