Thread: new member

Default new member

Hello,

Greetings from the SF Bay Area and new to the forum. We just sold our Newmar this past week, and I have had 3 production coaches and I am done with the poor quality of the mass production coaches. Every day it is something you hear about poor quality stories even on brands such as Newmar and Tiffin.

I am having a shoulder replacement in October and then I will start my hunt for a Prevost conversion once I am mobile. I have met the people from Marathon and I really like their coaches and I like the close proximity to the factory as well.

I am going to take my time and look for a 2003-2008 XL double slide chassis in a bunk model for which i have not seen many in that year range. i have watched all the great videos from The Gadget Guru and I know I need to call Gil for an inspection when it is time to have him inspect a coach. Looking forward to learning all about Prevost ownership and it is already a good thing that there is a Prevost service center not far from me in Hayward, CA. We plan to attend the Prevost show in 2021 so hopefully will learn a lot there.

Sheridan Young

Good Luck on your search. We bought our 06 Marathon bunk coach about 1 1/2 years ago. Did a lot of what you are doing. Enjoy the process.Lots of very nice and helpful people.