Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bob and Surprises

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    Great news Deb, it looks fantastic! We really hope you can make K'ville, if anyone deserves some quality bus time it's you!

Hey big Bob, having two buses is like having two...... well, never mind.
    Thanks Tom, we hope to see you and Nancy in Texas too. You know, Bob used to mumble some comment about having two 20 year olds but since he is older, I think it will take at least three and a quarter to equal his age

Default Congrats

Congratulations on the new bus, looks sweeeeeeeeet indeed!

As a former two bus owner I think I was just insulted. At least I am in good company.

Debi,

We are leaving on 4/18 with Roger and Micki and are going to try to eat all the gulf coast oysters and some Cajun food along the way. We definitely have a casual trip planned. At 41.3 MPH we should get there on time and ready for LA Weight Loss.

Debi & Bob,

That is one beautiful bus, Millennium really has a class act. I love the cabinets and floor treatment. I know that you will be happy with the slide; it just makes the inside so much bigger for entertaining.

Hope to see you and the Millennium at Kerrville.

Bring some pictures of the horses!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

lewpopp Guest

What little bit I can remember from POG I, I recall Bob and Debi as some real nice people. I'm sure we all agree with that.

Now, over the months since, Deb has said a ton of things about Bob being unable to do things like; get out of the rain, button his coat on a cool day, take his shoes off before he gets into bed, etc., etc. She has gone on and on about him unable to get on the computer and things like that.

Well, I would awfully like to be like Bob. The only thing I don't like about him is the ownership of 2 busses. Deb, you better start talking a lot nicer about him in the future. I wanna be like Bob!!!!!

Lew

Default Double Bus Bob

Wow : That is sure is exciting news. Congrats To Deb and Bob-00. The photo looks great- yall defintely going to have to show up at Kerrville to show it off. Looking forward to seeing it. Those Go Karts must be the way to go
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

2003 is a good year! Congradulations. Gary
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Wow, thanks everyone, we sure appreciate all the nice comments!

Warren, sweeeeeeet about sums it up I hope. Will let you know after I get to see the coach in person.

Lew, not to worry, I not only talk nice about Bob I also treat him that way. It's not my fault he can't type and refuses to come in out of the rain

Jon, yep, you are in very good company. It looks like you and Roger That have a nice trip planned with many stops along the way. Enjoy the oysters.

Tuga, I never leave home without horse pictures, you should know that

Gary, was 2003 a good year for wines as well

Thumbs up Congratulations on your new baby

Debi and Bob-00:

Congratulations on your new baby. If this is the same coach that was at Millineum during the first of the year, Peg and I just loved it. The 03 XLII Mil. that we saw, had beautful salmon color graphics on the sides and was just georgeous in side. We spend about an hour just looking over everything inside, and you will truly enjoy this beauty.

It was too much $$ for us, but I am sure glad it found your home. I know it will be well cared for and loved.

Hope you can make it to Kerrville! Everybody else is ?

Gary S.

Debi and Bob-OOOOOOH

Beautiful coach. We really look forward to seeing it and you In Texas.

Safe travels.

Mike and Karen