Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bob and Surprises

Thumbs up Bob and Surprises

He did it, surprised me yet again although after almost 29 years I should be used to that

We are the new owners of a 2003 Millennium 45 XLII Single Slide and the pictures I have seen make me anxious to see it in person! I am not sure we will be able to make Kerrville because the coach has to go to Millennium next week for a complete PDI but we are sure going to try. We still have the beautiful Vantare for sale so if you know of anyone looking now would be the time to send them our way

Here are a couple of interior pics--I don't have any nice ones of the exterior yet but hopefully I will next week.

Mango, maybe we can offer a 2'fer deal to someone for both our extra coaches
    Attached Images Attached Images

Now that's sweet I don't care who you are. Deb, what a pleasant surprise. Wish Bob would make that happen for poor ol JDUB.

Tell Nelson we will boycot them if they don't get that coach ready for Kerrville

BOB-00 And Debi,

I couldn't stop laughing. Welcome to the 2BusClub. What a sweet ride, can't wait to see it and you at POG III. CONGRATULATIONS!

Mango

Deb & Bob,

Ditto what JDUB said. Your new coach goes to the front of the queue and then on to Kerrville!
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's a sweet looking ride guys. I hope you can make it to TX. We like hanging with folks with two buses.

Sting Guest

Well Debi...Let me wet your appetite. I have seen it in person and you will not be disappointed. I thought it was a very nice coach and even though its a single slide; the floorplan is layed out in such a way that you dont notice. I thought the TV on the lift in the bedroom was sweet! It has a very upscale feel but to me all the Millenniums have that feel to them. Very warm and a very cozy bus. When I first saw it, I was shocked no one had scooped it up sooner. You are going to love it. Looks like the Millennium family is growing a bit here at the POG. Enjoy it!

Thanks for the kudos friends--we appreciate it.......

JDUB, I gave Bob your message--he is thinking of a reply so you know that will likely take days

Mango, great to hear your voice earlier today and I heard you laughing even before you called!

Jon, Bob says only dumb fools own two coaches at once (well, he didn't really say fools but this is a public forum) . What day are you and Di leaving for Kerrville? The pressure is definitely on........

Jim, pencil us in for your check-in board at the gate. We should know in the next week if things are good to go.

Default Get There Late, But Get There!

Terrific looking bus Deb. Hope the PDI goes well. Looking forward to meeting Bob and you and seeing the new ride first hand! Travel at 60mph and enjoy life! JIM

Great news Deb, it looks fantastic! We really hope you can make K'ville, if anyone deserves some quality bus time it's you!

Hey big Bob, having two buses is like having two...... well, never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Well Debi.... When I first saw it, I was shocked no one had scooped it up sooner. You are going to love it. Looks like the Millennium family is growing a bit here at the POG. Enjoy it!
    Hi Sting,

Yes our little family is growing and you have certainly made me all the more anxious to see this coach in person! I appreciate your description and I agree with your assessment of the ambiance Millennium creates in their coaches.

Bob was just saying that this floorplan is probably one of the best kept secrets in conversions. The single slide of course gives you the added room in the salon. The way the stateroom is designed with a north south bed, a hidden tv in the console at the end of the bed that pops up with the touch of a button, and the open space from the bath on back gives you the same amount of room as having a bedroom slide. So, for anyone "worried" about having slides, check out Nelson's floor plan for a single slide. I hope to be checking it out very soon

Jim, thanks for the good wishes and I hope we get to meet you in person one of these days as well. Enjoying life is always at the top of my list too!