Thread: New Member 95 Prevost Vogue

Default New Member 95 Prevost Vogue

Ive enjoyed the Facebook pages and all of the helpful members . I look forward to being in this group as well.

Hello Thatcherbus,
    You will find a superb group of people here as I did. I am new as of earlier this year. A first time prevost owner and first time owner of any type of motor home or travel trailer. As a long and short haul trucker for 40 years my trucks with sleepers were more or less a motorhome, spending many hours living in them. Prevost was a completely new animal with systems completely foreign to heavy haul equipment I drove and worked on. POG has been a huge help to understand the systems that could make some people feel intimidated. With a "I can fix anything mentality" I quickly learned that there were some complicated electrical and mechanical systems that I needed some education with. Don't be bashful to post a question no matter what it is and don't feel like others may look at you like an idiot, because in this group they don't look at you like that. There are a great bunch of Americans here that want to help you have an enjoyable cruise down the super slab. There are quite a few fellas that have a wealth of information to share; as I found out. No doubt I have made a few friends that hopefully I can see face to face some day.
    Welcome!
    Cheers!

Ditto what georgiapeachinc said. I was new here 2018 never owned an RV of any type. Great people here I’ve been fortunate enough to meet a few I now call friends.

Billy & Lisa Gaines
    1996 Marathon XL40

Tell us about your Vogue. Is that Dan's last bus?
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

It was owned by someone on Lawrenceville Ga. I’ll look and see who owned it. It was at auction.

Thank you! I’m in Chattanooga / North Georgia area and have found so many resources for help as I learn my way around this thing. We are headed out to give it a test stay this weekend.