Thread: Kevin, How about some of those coach photos?

Thumbs up Kevin, How about some of those coach photos?

Kevin,

Showed the photos of your coach redu to my wife and she has been inspired. Since that is a popular topic, you might consider sharing some on the forum.

Okay, Kevin has sent the photos and I am working on posting them and the story. For those looking to make some subtle changes inside their coach, this is a nicely done project. More to come.

Default Photos From Kevin Erion's Coach

The first photo shows the removal of the washer/dryer and the drawers that were built to fill the space with what we needed, drawer space for cloths. 5 drawers and 5 of us. I get the top one and it’s a little reach but that’s ok by me. I am having a pantry cabinet built to go in place of the dishwasher, more space for the large cereal boxes. Everything I do, I make sure it can go back to original if the next owner wants the things we will never use.

Before

After

We are trying to reduce the bling and warm the inside up a little with the fabrics.

Original

New Carpet

New Couches

MangoMike sized bed

My wife loves plaids and we redid the back of the dinette with a complementary fabric that will look more like Marathon. I want to still keep the feel that Marathon uses for resale value. The carpet is a Berber and I love it because it won’t show the traffic but it’s a challenge to work with for the installer. The loop of a Berber will run if you catch it and pull. I will be a little worried for the first use to see how it hangs in there.

And while you are doing all that, a little something to help Jon out;

Adjusting the Valves

That looks fantastic. I don't even want to think about what I have to do to get at my valves. It involves disassembling my rear cabinets and drawers.

Do all the Prevosts have engine access from inside rear? My CC had removable panels in the bedroom to get to the top of the mojo..

ken&ellen Guest

Default cabinet work

Wow...a perfect match. Kevin, did you do the work or have a cabinet maker? Ken

Default Redo Work

I have to thank Jerry for posting the pictures, I enjoy working on the bus but the computer work gets me every time. Ken, I removed the washer and did all the measuring and drawings and had a friend build the cabinet. As for the valve adjustment, I am not sure if Marathon installs the removable rear box or Prevost but you have to remove the bed and carpet to get to it. we found 3 exhaust roller rockers that the hard face was starting to peel off and the 2 local DD dealers in my area had about 150 roller rockers total between the 2 in stock. Based on the inventory I would have to assume that they need to be looked at every now and then.
    I am having a pantry cabinet built now to replace the dishwasher and we are replacing all the blinds with new roman shades, I hope after that the inside will be complete, at least for a few years or until I need to do another valve adjustment!