Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Enclosed car carriers?

ken&ellen Guest

C & D, My first love is a A H 3000 Mark series as well as the 1949 / 1950 MG TD / TC . The 1962 XKE Jag was awesome. The bikes were great as well, Nortons, BSA, and Triumphs were real popular. Electrical systems where always the weak link. Ken

Chris and Debbie Yates Guest

Default Invitation

K&E, if you (or anyone else) going to Santa Fe are interested, I will be racing the Formula Ford in an event called Thunder on the Cimmaron at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit in Oklahoma the weekend prior to the POG rally, Oct 7&8.
    Hallett is aprox 30 miles west of Tulsa on the Cimmaron Turnpike. It's a pretty location in the hills of Eastern OK. There will be some very cool old race cars there including A-H 3000s and XKEs. The circuit is very motorhome friendly and have some hookups, but we usually boondock it. It's about 650 miles to Santa Fe from there, so it's an easy one day drive.
    I am trying to fix my schedule so that I can go to Santa Fe directly from the race.
    Hope to see you there (we will be the ones in the black and stainless Royale)

Cheers

Just Plain Jeff Guest

When you come to POGII, may we please use some of your neat old cars?

Promise we will give them back, no kidding.

Sorry Jeff, we will only have Debbie's Mini Cooper with us, but if you ask her I am sure that she will take you for a quick trip round the park in it.

Chris,

We have to come pick our coach up in Stillwater (not for from Hallett) to head out for Santa Fe, so if you don't leave too soon we may have a convoy opportunity.

Unless you drive 62.5 mph. If so you can fall in behind the Anal Vortex and follow Jon to Santa Fe.

Looking forward to seeing your coach. We have a Royale and when placed beside the austeer, plain jane, lackluster Libertys, it just seems out of place.

Default Fitting in with Liberty?

Jerry:
    uh- your probably right - where is the Royale on the bench?
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Don't you have some cars to sell or some old ladys to cheat or something else to do besides post Lew's family photo?

Jerry, yeah I am up for a convoy to SF and I am pretty sure that we can do quite a bit better than 62.5
    I have a question;
    Does the anal vortex have anything to do with eating Mexican food?

Chris

Anal Vortex

Anal Master

Anal Wannabe in Training

Hey guys,

Jon's Liberty has the same coloured awnings as we have!