PDA

View Full Version : TSD Fuel Card Savings

Gil_J
11-08-2019, 05:38 PM
I just looked at my fuel savings using the fuel card from TSD. I averaged a bit better than 13%. I checked the nearby independent stations that tend to be cheaper than the truck stops. In every case the savings was still 13 to 20 plus cents a gallon. I know this isn't for everyone, but the savings are pretty good. And, if you don't want to, you never have to go inside the station.

Dthomas9572
11-11-2019, 01:53 PM
Hey Gil,

I signed up and used my TSD fuel card today for the first time at Loves. $250.00 in fuel...can't wait to see what it ends up. Question for you, in the letter sent with card they said they would deduct 200 for cash advances. I don't think I would need that, but any input on how that works would be great....

Joe Camper
11-11-2019, 06:17 PM
I use it. Preforms as described. Sometimes it takes days for them to debit my account that's kinda special seems kinda risky for them.

Gil_J
11-12-2019, 08:35 AM
The app will show the full discount minutes after fueling. Just subtract 10% from the actual discount and you'll know what you'll be charged.

When you filled the pump should have asked you if you want cash back. That's what the $200 is available for. I've never used it