PDA

View Full Version : Kerrville Update

Jim Skiff
03-13-2007, 08:22 PM
Parliament will be bringing a coach, Liberty will be bringing 2 coaches, Zimmerman will be bringing a coach, California Coach Company will be bringing a coach and Marathon of Texas will be bringing a coach to POG III.

We have 35 attendees paid and know of several others that will be coming. We will have over 40 coaches there and if registrations keep coming in at the current rate we could have 50+ coaches at POG III!

Ken, Mike and Ray have been working hard planning and I will post a revised agenda in the near future. Thanks for all of your hard work!
Don't forget to join the California Caravan if you are coming from the west.

Any questions or suggestions please let us know.

Jim

lewpopp
03-13-2007, 10:44 PM
Skiffer,

I am as excited as ever to join all at Kerrville. I will expect some sort of an answer in a week from today.

I have no toys to bring in a great big trailer like the hippie I'm traveling with. The only toy I have is my bride of 3 years. The only reason I am traveling with Bill and Jody is: Bill shows me some of the s--t he has done and it pisses me off that a hippie would do such good things. He has a wife so damn good looking that everyone wants to be her father. No matter what attributes Jody has, Bill is a down right nice guy no matter what you POG member say about him. Ask him about his Brooks Brothers clothes. Haruumph. do you believe it? We will be going about 60 MPH and that is alright with me. I think he is angry with me because ever since he left ORA he has not talked to me. I knew he was thinking about getting his bride away from me.

BTW Jody. Your friend across the street that you became so friendly with, asked that the next time you come down, wrap your arm with either Ralph Lauren, or Gucci material. Jody, you embarrassed us so much in their eyes. Your best friends lot looks like a museum or a mausoleum( spelling)..Damn spellcheck won't come up.

Enough of my rambling for now. Am trully looking forward to trading good things with the PP Rejects.

I talked to a couple guys about getting on the POG movement and they seemed eager. Maybe so and maybe not. We'll see what kinf of a salesman I am.

Lew

garyde
03-13-2007, 11:58 PM
:D
Parliament will be bringing a coach, Liberty will be bringing 2 coaches, Zimmerman will be bringing a coach, California Coach Company will be bringing a coach and Marathon of Texas will be bringing a coach to POG III.

We have 35 attendees paid and know of several others that will be coming. We will have over 40 coaches there and if registrations keep coming in at the current rate we could have 50+ coaches at POG III!

Ken, Mike and Ray have been working hard planning and I will post a revised agenda in the near future. Thanks for all of your hard work!
Don't forget to join the California Caravan if you are coming from the west.

Any questions or suggestions please let us know.

Jim

Jim. Way to go. This is just amazing. Right before my eyes, I'm seeing the evolution of a great club.

bill&jody
03-14-2007, 11:10 PM
hmmmmmmm.......
not sure all that is accurate, but we did have an excellent time visiting at out-do estates. it's a beautiful place and our host and hostess were most gracious. taking a vacation from all this hard work and high anxiety at the great outdoors was welcome relief. the Pop's even took us to a Mets baseball game with seats 50 ft directly behind home plate. i highly recommend staying there if you get the chance. yummy groceries, great times, copious food and drink. they even had their pooch groomed to look like me! Excellent vacation.

thanks L&K
wmm

ps. the li'l woman just took a prize for her photo efforts in the annual TGO photog contest. not just the peoples' choice, either - the real judged-by-experts category. maybe i can rent 'er out to national geo and just retire and relax. :-)

Danss
03-15-2007, 08:25 AM
Monday afternoon I was driving on I-10 on Ms. Gulf Coast in my car and a Bus cruised by me at about 90 MPH and kept on going! Was it one of you fellas? Dan

truk4u
03-15-2007, 09:22 AM
Dan,

If it was a Royale, probably JDUB on his way to a Taco/Burrito/Chili cookoff!:D

Jon Wehrenberg
03-15-2007, 09:38 AM
I don't know about other coaches, but at 2150 my coach is doing 82.

For me to go faster than that I need to be going downhill with the wind at my back.

If the guy was doing 90 his coach has to be an absolute dog on the hills.

Jim Skiff
03-15-2007, 10:33 AM
http://www.prevost-stuff.com/pogrally3.htm

Gary & Peggy Stevens
03-15-2007, 05:23 PM
Great Looking Agenda, Jim. Really Looks Like You Outdid Yourself. I Know Everyone Appreciates All Of Your Efforts. :)

Let Jerry W. know if there is anything he can do to help the next time, I know he was hurt cause you didn't ask for his help :eek: :D

lewpopp
03-15-2007, 10:26 PM
I went to see the update that you made and I was not astute enough to spot what you did. Normal for me.

Just as long as you didn't change the dates like JPJ did for the first POG.

Just ask Ben.

Lew

Gary & Peggy Stevens
03-16-2007, 12:28 AM
I went to see the update that you made and I was not astute enough to spot what you did. Normal for me.

Just as long as you didn't change the dates like JPJ did for the first POG.

Just ask Ben.

Lew

Lew, you didn't notice all of the vendors that have been added and the vendor time slots through out the days?

How about the Tennis dbls match that is scheduled? Didn't notice that either? :eek: Dbls teams are matched up by the color of their hair !

Or are you more of a BoceeBall player? I'll bring my BoceeBall set just in case you would rather play that in between the campers. :rolleyes:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/38843/bocce_ball_history_and_rules.html

Did you notice what you are suppose to bring for the PotLuck Supper :mad: You better read the agenda again Lew......:)

rfoster
03-16-2007, 09:19 PM
My Compliments for Job Well Done to the POG3 Gentlemen planners/ organizers . Mike, Ken, & Ray and Ladies of the Coaches, your efforts are about to yield fruit.

Agenda and facilities look great and Micki and I are looking forward to great Rally. Thanks again

You too Skiffy.:cool:

lewpopp
03-16-2007, 10:17 PM
Skiffer....Is that table tennis?

Jim Skiff
03-29-2007, 11:25 AM
We'll have approx 60 coaches at this rally including sponsors.

California Coach Company and Millennium are unable to make the rally and have expressed their regrets.

The no tie rule is still in effect but I wanted to ask Mango if bolos were allowed on Thursday night. Maybe Ben would know???

MangoMike
03-29-2007, 03:14 PM
Bolos are acceptable for the Charity Dinner and can be further used to hog tie any unruly Texans.

mm

Ben
03-29-2007, 05:29 PM
It doesn't look like I'm going to make it to POG III. I have just too much work to get done (updating books, DVDs, etc.) and will be nowhere near Texas.

Have fun everyone!

dalej
03-29-2007, 06:04 PM
Now Ben, Texas is sooooo BIG! it is near everywhere. :)

Besides I wanted to talk a little Photoshop.

We will miss ya, :(

JIM KELLER
04-03-2007, 01:25 PM
We are planning on arriving a few days early at Buckhorn Lake RV Resort. Called to make reservations. They found our names under the POG III Rally Group and said they would put us in our already assigned spot. Didnt even want a credit card. Said we could pay for the extra days when we arrive. They were very accommodating.

GOOD JOB POG III PLANNERS/ORGANIZERS ! !

dale farley
04-03-2007, 09:19 PM
Some of the posts have got me to wondering what the dress for Kerrville actually will be. Is it casual or is there really a night that we are supposed to wear a tie?

Jerry Winchester
04-03-2007, 10:03 PM
Dale,

Don't let the yokels make you think there is a tie night. They are just looking for a sucker. Besides, Lew doesn't own one and Tom can't pour water down one, so dress accordingly.

Several things will be for certain. Mike will wear one or both of the yellow shirts he owns. I will wear shorts except for the one possible night jeans are required. Lew will wear whatever he wore to HH and the King of Bling and his trusty sidekick, A1, will have their bling-o-rama belts on.

Lew also wears this on occasion.

Mostly this.

lewpopp
04-03-2007, 10:37 PM
JDUB,

Where did you get that picture of the bikers? My wife thinks she knows the guy second from the right. She recognizes how he dresses to the left, but not all the way.

Lew

MangoMike
04-03-2007, 11:23 PM
JDUB failed to mention that every article he owns also includes an OSU logo and we're talking a lot of orange. (Specifically Pantone PMS 166).

mm

BUSTER
04-04-2007, 01:16 AM
To all Poggers !!!!

Any ties in attendance will be cut off and duct taped to the rear bumper of the last coach that arrives...any other questions about ties ???

See you all soon,

dale farley
04-04-2007, 09:46 AM
Well, I knew better than ask the quesiton about ties to start with. Next time I want to know something that dumb, I will sign in as a visitor so my signature doesn't show. At least, now I have no doubts about the question.

JIM KELLER
04-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Man,,,I can't believe everyone has let Jerry Winchesters post # 20 go by without comment. Only participant was Lew.

Jon Wehrenberg
04-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Every now and then they let JDUB out of the home. When he gets out he does things like post #20. We have found if we ignore him a little he doesn't get too carried away.

Apparently when he posted that he was off his meds.

When you see him in person, just try to remember he doesn't bite. Just don't wave anything with an open flame in front of him however.

rfoster
04-04-2007, 05:01 PM
JDUB : Not only will A1 and I have our Bling O Rama Belts, We now have Bling Glasses, Bling Hats, and Bling Ball. Do you want to see them?:cool:
And we got Chinese Tires- WOW

Just Plain Jeff
04-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Man,,,I can't believe everyone has let Jerry Winchesters post # 20 go by without comment.

Welcome to POG:

http://ok1tzd.goo.cz/Hear%20No%20Evil,%20See%20No%20Evil,%20Speak%20No% 20Evil1.jpg

Jon Wehrenberg
04-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Roger, you promised you weren't going to let anybody know about our balls. Now everybody will want to see and feel them.

And for you dirty minded slobs out there we are not talking about anything indecent.

win42
04-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Jon & Rog. are you sure your going to make it all the way to Kerrville with those Chinese Firecracker Balloons on your rims. The bling thing was over in October. What are you characters going to do for an encore, Can Can dancing. Ice down some of those oysters your going after and bring them along we'll hep you eatem.
cya soon

Jon Wehrenberg
04-04-2007, 07:49 PM
Harry, there ain't no way any oysters will ever last from Mobile to Kerrville. If Micki don't get them I will.

We live in the middle of the country and the oysters where we live are only mountain oysters. Sorry but we need our fix.

win42
04-04-2007, 11:05 PM
Hey old man, go easy on the oysters, we wouldn't want you to throw your back out trying to use them all up in one night. I've had the Rocky mountain ones in Colorado and much prefer the ocean grown.