PDA

View Full Version : Twin Lakes Campground, Cummings, GA

ken&ellen
02-27-2007, 08:21 AM
Has anyone experience with this campground? My daughter is moving from Atlanta to Cummings and it looks like a good spot to set up being only 7 miles from her new home. The owner of the campground has a Prevost, but I do not recognize his name..........probably not a POGGER. Let us hear from you if you have had an occasion to camp there. Thanks. Ken & Ellen

PS...Tom & Nancy....I will be in Cummings for several weeks, starting March 30th, waiting for the arrival of my Granddaughter. I have volunteered to help with my 2 year old grandson.:D He is a handful...and all boy.

truk4u
02-27-2007, 08:50 AM
Ken & Ellen,

Sounds like exciting times in March, let us know if you need anything. Maybe we can say hello before the big event, were about 12 miles west of Cumming. If you want, I'll take a ride over to the campground and check it out for you.

ken&ellen
04-10-2007, 09:36 AM
Tom & Nancy, Ellen & I are proud new grand parents ( again ). I spent 9 days at my ex-wifes home in Buckhead while I awaited the birth of Nora-Grace Scott. We have to go back on the 19th for 4 days for my other grandson's birthday....we will be staying at Twin Lakes. We stopped last Sat. and met the owner....had a Marathon, but traded for a 2000 Country Coach...told him about POG. The manager, owner's son, does custom paint jobs on Harley's and muscle cars....way cool. Stop by we will buy you a beer, mar-gar-retta, or whatever floats your boat. We also stopped at Killer Creek HD to pick up a tee shirt.:cool: Ken & Ellen

rmboies
04-10-2007, 10:41 AM
Ken and Ellen,

Congratulations on another beautiful grandchild. Ellen, you look wonderful holding that bundle of joy! Being a grandparent is great because you have the luxury of sending them back home when you are through spoiling them:D