PDA

View Full Version : Liberty PDI: Check, Recheck

Just Plain Jeff
02-26-2007, 04:41 PM
How do I say this...?

Helen, a retired nurse, uses Kelly Clamps to insure the absolute cleanliness of dryer vents, no matter where they may reside. This, done with the precision and skill of an experienced RN.

There is no challenge which she will not undertake.

That sounds about right.

Just Plain Jeff
02-26-2007, 04:50 PM
More pics...

rmboies
02-26-2007, 05:23 PM
heehee, I just love Helen, she is simply THE BEST:D

Jon Wehrenberg
02-26-2007, 08:08 PM
Helen,

You need to slap him. He could have done that in his spare time while at TGO.

Now on the other hand, if you are going to even hint that the quality of JPJ's work may not be sufficiently detailed to suit you....please ignore the previous sentence.

mike kerley
02-26-2007, 09:11 PM
Jeff, you could at least leave the coach at ride height and throw some timbers under it for safety. Making her crawl under at the sewer drain (not my favorite place) with 6" of space is TOUGH!

Mike K:rolleyes:

Just Plain Jeff
02-27-2007, 08:20 AM
Jeff, you could at least leave the coach at ride height and throw some timbers under it for safety. Making her crawl under at the sewer drain (not my favorite place) with 6" of space is TOUGH!

Mike K:rolleyes:

If it is possible, I would appreciate any authoritative source where it is written that I have any control whatsoever I have at any time over the actions of The Boss.

Thanks for your help.

MangoMike
02-27-2007, 12:00 PM
Man,

I'm showing these to Pixs to Ms. Donna for inspiration.

mm

mike kerley
02-27-2007, 03:40 PM
Jeff,

I stand corrected!

Having thought about this now, I understand why you "allowed" her to crawl into that tight space by the sewer drain. I cant get Karen anywhere near the drain, but I will keep trying.

Mike K

garyde
02-27-2007, 10:52 PM
Jeff. U the Man.