PDA

View Full Version : Ben Cummings

Gil_J
07-27-2018, 09:36 PM
Ben was a well respected Prevost conversion expert. One of the few Electrical Engineers in the industry.
Many will know Ben from his time with Vogue, Vantare, Parliament, CoachWorks or USA Luxury Coach.

https://veteransfuneralcare.com/obituary/benjamin-eugene-cummings-iii

billbunch47
07-27-2018, 11:36 PM
Ben was such a wonderful genuine guy who just happened to be an absolutely gifted person when it came to sorting out these crazy machines we all drive. I have know Ben since 2007 and was blessed to call him a very close friend and selfless giver of his time and knowledge at a ring of the phone or just popping into his office, He will be sorely missed and is leaving a tremendous hole in all of our lives. Prayers go out to his family, his co-workers, and especially his Big Brother, Rick May. God Speed Ben!

Jamie Bradford
07-28-2018, 09:15 AM
Big Smile - Always Willing to Help Anyone - We are Going To Miss You Ben !!!

BoaterAl
07-28-2018, 09:57 AM
Over the years had several conversations with Ben...about tech stuff. In other social settings he was engaging and social to everyone regardless of your bus conversion.
RIP...Ben
AL

ToyMan
07-28-2018, 02:02 PM
Spoke to Ben a month ago, He was always willing to help and answer questions. Prayers for his family.

Donnie Myers
07-30-2018, 10:37 AM
Ben and I have been working together since my first day at Vogue in 1991. Ben as well as his mother were the only ones in production willing to work with me, being from the service department! Over the years we always called when one of us was needing assistance on something we knew the other person was more knowledgeable in. I will miss talking to Ben. This was my first "military" funeral to attend and when she played Taps and presented the American flag that really got me. Here's a pic for those not able to make it.

MusicianTrader
10-20-2021, 08:46 PM
Broke my heart to find this. I just found his business card in my new to me coach. Came here to research.
God bless his family

Patrick