PDA

View Full Version : Driver AC Gremlin, 93 Chassis

Troy Stone
02-25-2007, 09:52 AM
I need to find some AC wiring diagrams for a 93 40' Chassis. I have driver AC on the bus and it appears I do not have power to the front AC switch. I have chased the wiring around the dash area with no luck yet. I am guessing it is a relay somewhere but not sure where to start. The AC has been working intermittently, until just before we put the unit in storage when it completely stopped.

Any help is appreciated. I have to figure it out by at least May or June..

Thanks,

Jerry Winchester
02-25-2007, 10:17 AM
Troy,

Here is the link to Prevost's website that has the wiring diagrams on it. Just enter your coach info and go from there.

http://technicalpublications.prevostparts.com/en/wiring.asp

Troy Stone
02-25-2007, 10:39 AM
Thanks! Now I'm dangerous!

Jon Wehrenberg
02-25-2007, 04:22 PM
You were dangerous before Anaconda Boy posted that link. Now you are really dangerous.

If you can access the parts manual also it will give some clues to the physical location of the parts in the circuit Troy.

Any reason why you need AC in IL in FEB?

Troy Stone
02-25-2007, 08:47 PM
Only to defrost the windows....

I figure if I start in Feb, I may have it figured out by the time Summer is here!

Jon Wehrenberg
02-26-2007, 07:00 AM
Don't hesitate to ask for help here Troy. There are a lot of Marathon owners and a lot of us have the disks with the parts manuals and the wiring diagrams on them and if you can't access that stuff we can help.