PDA

View Full Version : Another new member..

Barclay
07-16-2018, 10:49 AM
Actually not a new member as I have been on this site for over a year reading everything I could about Prevost Coaches, but this weekend my wife and I purchased our first Prevost, she is a 2002 Featherlite Vantare. We previously has a 40' CC Intrigue. I thought that coach was confusing but after three years of use I got to know the coach fairly well. Now I have this Prevost Coach with electrical stuff all over the place that I must learn which will be part of the fun. Replacing the out of date stuff will be a learning experience also. So get prepared as I will have a ton of questions.

David Barclay

Gil_J
07-16-2018, 11:57 AM
Don't be bashful, ask away.

Congratulations on your buy!

Donnie Myers
07-16-2018, 04:05 PM
Actually not a new member as I have been on this site for over a year reading everything I could about Prevost Coaches, but this weekend my wife and I purchased our first Prevost, she is a 2002 Featherlite Vantare. We previously has a 40' CC Intrigue. I thought that coach was confusing but after three years of use I got to know the coach fairly well. Now I have this Prevost Coach with electrical stuff all over the place that I must learn which will be part of the fun. Replacing the out of date stuff will be a learning experience also. So get prepared as I will have a ton of questions.

David BarclayWelcome to the site and the Featherlite club! We will get you straightened out..lol

TheGadgetGuru
07-16-2018, 04:40 PM
Congratulations and Welcome!

That's about all I can add as I'm not the one to answer your questions. That's why you have Gil, Donny, Joe, Dale and a bunch of other folks who are much smarter than I am!

Joe Camper
07-16-2018, 05:45 PM
Congratulations. That's a great year for the 60 series it was the height of milage and power both.

ragrote
07-16-2018, 07:15 PM
Donny Myers can make a Featherlite perfect!!!!

Barclay
07-17-2018, 10:28 AM
I spoke with Donny yesterday, he answered many questions before I even asked them. The man know my coach.

David