PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Liberty XL Guru?

Jim_Scoggins
02-21-2007, 06:15 AM
Is there a Liberty, or Prevost, Guru out there who could meet me at Parliament Coach, Clearwater, FL, this Saturday to help look over a coach?
I am a babe in the woods regarding Prevost.

Thanks,
Jim Scoggins
ithinkiwannabe

JIM KELLER
02-21-2007, 07:46 AM
Jim, I live in Largo,Fl. not to far from Parliamont Coach. I dont consider myself an expert and I own a Country Coach not a Liberty. Although I could offer my two cents worth, there are people on this site more qualified than I. I think there are some Lakeland area members with vast knowledge of the industry. In fact, have you thought about POG member Mango Mikes Liberty for sale in Lakeland? It is a 97 liberty on consignment at Ken Robertsons. www.kenrobertsonrv.com. Look him up in the members list to see additional pictures of his mothership and prepare to be entertained. I know that after I purchased our bus the most valuable asset I experienced was the privilege of constant communication and support from the previous owner. It went on for months, day and night and he continues to call and check on me.

Good Luck, Jim

truk4u
02-21-2007, 10:40 AM
Jim,

Just plain ole Jeff may be able to help you out.

JPJ?

Ben
02-21-2007, 04:42 PM
I was just in that area two days ago... but I have to fly out of Ft. Lauderdale on Sunday, so that wouldn't work for me... I'm on the other coast now anyway.