PDA

View Full Version : Posting Pictures Easier

Joe Cannarozzi
02-18-2007, 05:35 PM
Reciently exploring the userCP I changed some things that changed the way I was able to put up pictures. It became more complicated and could not preview the posts beforehand either.

Not knowing what I did I called Jim Skiff and would like to share what I found out.

If you go into userCP and click on edit options then scroll that all the way down to the bottom of the page you will come to misc. options.

If you are in basic editor you want to click on that and change it to standard editor. When you do be sure to click it to a white background and then click on the save changes all the way at the bottom too.

That will give you tools above your box when your posting that will include the paperclip for pics. instead of having to go down and use additional options to do so, as well as the smiley faces to the right. You will also be able to preview posts including previewing pictures when they are there as well, that you are unable to do if in basic editor.

Hope that I have described this process without being to confusing:eek:

Jerry Winchester
02-18-2007, 06:09 PM
Well Dump Truck Boy, I don't know what you have been doing, but mine was set up like that from the git go.........

Epiphany denied ;)

JIM CHALOUPKA
02-18-2007, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the epiphany JOE, my setting was WISWIG :eek: JIM :)

I guess some just got better boxes!!:p

This is too COOL. Up to now I had to refer to a chart of smilies and type in the string to get them to appear.
Wonders will never cease.:cool:

What else don't I know????????????? Never mind I didn't mean that.

Joe Cannarozzi
02-18-2007, 07:29 PM
No problem Jim.