PDA

View Full Version : BLING for your Hummer!

Navigator
02-17-2007, 10:18 AM
Now this is the way to "BLING" a Hummer. Be sure to click on the link to see more pics. of this baby.
http://www.autoblog.com/2006/12/05/geiger-cars-does-the-h2-santa-style/

Jerry, have any lights left over from POGII? Jon, this is just the ticket to pick up the BLING AWARD!

Gary & Peggy Stevens
12-10-2010, 08:12 AM
My New H2 doesn't look like the Holiday Hummer in the previous post, but look what Mrs. Clause got us for Christmas.

HO HO HO Merry Christmas.

ajducote
12-10-2010, 08:38 AM
We got us some bling for Christmas also!

truk4u
12-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Excellent! No recession with this bunch!!!!

aggies09
12-10-2010, 11:24 AM
Gary and Andre,

Way to go guys. Get out there and stimulate the economy. Pete had just made the comment about some of that trickle down money starting to work. Makes me want to go shopping.........nearly.

Jon Wehrenberg
12-10-2010, 03:06 PM
I bought a new chain saw. I guess that doesn't count. Oh, I almost forgot. Roger sent me some metal polish and I polished one wheel. That's all the bling I can stand for now.

How many Corvettes do we have among us now. I can think of 5 so far.

michaeldterry
12-10-2010, 04:54 PM
7669 7668

Here's my Christmas present to myself! Unfortunately, it can't be towed 4 down, so I either buy a 17'6" FeatherLite aluminum trailer or just stick with our little PT Cruiser toad to drag behind Evangeline.

Here's the current toad - and it works just fine for as little local use as it gets!

rfoster
12-10-2010, 04:54 PM
It doesn't look like y'all qualify for the Cash for Klunker Program.

Hello- new batteries is all ole Santa brought me.

I'm jealous.

Congrats to all - like Truk says: no recession with this bunch. New Buses, New Cars - wow!

Gary & Peggy Stevens
12-10-2010, 05:29 PM
I forgot to show a picture of my new replacement Hummer H2. The White H3 Hummer had to go, the CC Sticker was about to wear off :p

Sorry, this H does not have the stickers

charlesebrownjr
12-10-2010, 06:33 PM
:)If I buy one one of the red hummers, does the pretty lady come with it??????????????????
Looking at all the new purchases being made by POG members, which one should I go to work for:confused::confused: Lets spread the wealth to some of us less fortunate (bus owners)

michaeldterry
12-10-2010, 06:58 PM
I forgot to show a picture of my new replacement Hummer H2. The White H3 Hummer had to go, the CC Sticker was about to wear off :p

Sorry, this H does not have the stickers

Gary - that garage where your new Hummer is parked looks suspiciously like it could be in Greatwood!

rickdesilva
12-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Are ALL the vettes FERRARI red?

Jon Wehrenberg
12-11-2010, 07:18 AM
I prefer to use the specific color the General calls mine.......Victory Red. It may be just like Ferrari red, but since Ferrari owners never drive their cars we never see any around here.

rfoster
12-11-2010, 08:30 AM
Rick:

What was that yellow car you had in your garage? It wasn't Korean if I remember correctly.

I think it started with a "F" and it ain't a Ford.

Go ahead tell them vette boys you can wirebrush em.

Gary Carmichael
12-11-2010, 08:39 AM
I have to do this! Do not forget the fastest of the fast. "Viper"

rickdesilva
12-11-2010, 09:42 AM
All I got for Christmas was a new POG sticker

Gary & Peggy Stevens
12-11-2010, 09:47 AM
Michael, you are correct we live in Greatwood, which is a subdivision in Sugar Land, TX. just west of Houston on 59. I forgot you use to live in Greatwood, didn't you? Small world.

As far as the color of our vette, it is called Crystal Red Metallic Tintcoat. It is different than Torch Red or Victory Red.

And the Hummer is Silver Metalic if you wanted to know ! :confused:

Gary S.

Gary & Peggy Stevens
12-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Rick I can't believe you are abusing such a beautiful thing like that. There must be a law somewhere?

I mean really the nerve of you putting that beautiful POG sticker on of all things, a Ferrari !!!! What an abuse of a good sticker ? :D

Gary S.

Pete
12-11-2010, 10:12 AM
Must be nice, is it ok if I tell people I know you guys?

Will Garner
12-12-2010, 08:26 AM
Gary, think photoshop. Rick conned Skiffer out a picture of the POG sticker for a case of that New Jersey Vodka. He then went to the New York car show and snapped a photo of the Yellow Ferrari (is there a possible Beetles song title there?). Now to impress all of the Vette owners among us he has photoshoped the pic of the POG sticker with the pic from the car show and framed it with a background pic that somewhat resembles a garage. And I thought he sold Subaru's and Hyundai's. So much for brand loyality!

I'm with Gary, Vipers rule. But hey, we are both from the southeast and don't make no Effin Vodka down here! We do however make some mighty high powered stuff you could actually run a car on or maybe just put on a real shine!

michaeldterry
12-12-2010, 08:34 AM
Michael, you are correct we live in Greatwood, which is a subdivision in Sugar Land, TX. just west of Houston on 59. I forgot you use to live in Greatwood, didn't you? Small world.

As far as the color of our vette, it is called Crystal Red Metallic Tintcoat. It is different than Torch Red or Victory Red.

And the Hummer is Silver Metalic if you wanted to know ! :confused:

Gary S.

Gary - you're right - I used to live in Greatwood, too (1990-1999) and remembered that you did as well! I was was just poking you with a stick! :p

JIM KELLER
12-12-2010, 08:47 AM
I don't think that is a Photo Shop job on Rick's Ferrari. Roger and I have seen that beauty in his garage and you have to see the " Special " walk through door he installed to access the vehicle. I am sending Mr. Skiff a picture of his door in hopes he will post it for me.

Merry Christmas Rick !

Jim Skiff
12-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Here you go!

charlesebrownjr
12-12-2010, 01:58 PM
Thats not a Ferrari, it is the new Liberty 2S fast back for small people. Says so right there on the Lic plate frame;);) or it could be the new Hyundai every one has been talking about:confused:

rickdesilva
12-12-2010, 07:58 PM
Mr. Keller
We're sending someone to your home to confiscate your camera, thanks for posting pictures to the entrance of my man cave. Next POG rally, I will bring a carton of "LIBERTY" license plate frames to hand out to those of us who like to convert their coaches to Liberty coaches.

rfoster
12-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Rick: The Marathon guys already have Country Coach stickers. You may have to install the Liberty Tag holders on the Marathons yourself or better yet - bring Cousing Tony.

Larry W
12-12-2010, 11:29 PM
Just lost my membership with the Corvette group, Sold my 08 Victory red toy on Tuesday.

Gary Carmichael
12-13-2010, 06:18 AM
Will, I am currently in S.W. Virgina snowed in, waiting for the BR pky to melt off. Was supposed to be in Fla. 2 weeks ago. I have some of that fuel additive you speak of, and am willing to share when we ever meet. It works well for winterizing, sterilizing, and of course socializing!