PDA

View Full Version : Great Apps to Have

Joe Camper
06-26-2017, 04:15 PM
Trucker Path is a popular one that carries over well.

Simple to navigate and coustimize.

What do u like?

Mike Lentine
06-27-2017, 06:44 AM
I am also a fan of Trucker Path. I went through a few different ones but Trucker Path is the one I reach for most often. They continue to improve the interface.

Joe Camper
10-10-2020, 04:58 PM
MyRadar

This is the 3rd weather ap I've decided to use and keep in my phone. This is the bomb. When stationary it warns u 10 min in advance of rain coming. It can't be perfect but early experience is amazing. It also has coverage all the way across the gulf many dont pick that up.

Whats good what else is out there to make life better??

Denny
10-10-2020, 09:03 PM
Hi Joe, I use and like Dark Skys. It warns of incoming rain several minutes before it starts and tells when stopping. Has many other features - temp for the week in advance, map of weather, percentage of rain forecast, plus more..Ive been using it for about a year and is very accurate.

Denny

BGLogistics
10-10-2020, 09:20 PM
Joe

McDonald's and Whataburger both have apps to make finding closest location easy. Invaluable.

GoneCrazy
10-21-2020, 09:49 AM
Cracker Barrel App and iExit / The iExit app will tell you what is available at any exit along the highway you are traveling.

Dthomas9572
10-21-2020, 04:52 PM
Billy,

I thought we had a talk about nothing but fresh veggies and healthy stuff...I am going to send you the Whole Foods app.

David Thomas
1998 Featherlight XL

BGLogistics
10-21-2020, 07:27 PM
David

We did, however I concluded (silently) that since I'm not a rabbit, probably shouldn't eat like one. Also staying "well greased" on the inside - seems to work well for machinery, so......

As for Trucker Path, I've had the free version for awhile and never got navigation, did the $10/month plan for this trip (7 days free trial) and liked it. Prob keep it.

Elextendo
03-13-2021, 08:03 AM
I use Truma app good for parking sun alignment and leveling.

Joe Camper
03-13-2021, 09:47 AM
Oldies Radio

Jazz Radio

Free. Less than 5 min adds per hr, easy navigation, huge selection

SkinnerVic
03-14-2021, 12:25 AM
I use Trucker Path on and off. It's a pig and slows down over time, so I kill it off regularly, never for routing (exit/stop reviews and load.) I like Windy for weather; pulled my cheese out of the fire given I can see wind mapping. Between TSD Open Roads and Gas Buddy, I can usually find a score for diesel. Las Cruces last Monday was that - TSD was SOL, flipped to Gas Buddy and I found a Circle-K with $2.59/gal. Awfully slow, but less pain.

Joe Camper
03-14-2021, 04:05 AM
Trucker path is not the same app it once was. Seem like a lot of things these days fit that mold.