PDA

View Full Version : Rubbing Elbows With The Elite

TheGadgetGuru
04-28-2017, 06:03 PM
Guess who I ran into at the Marathon Spring Fling?

And yes, those are food trucks in the background!

Gil_J
04-28-2017, 06:16 PM
Marathon put on a great event. Although I was only there for a short time, it was obvious every one was enjoying the event.

Mark you calendars now for the POG Annual Rally in Sante Fe the end of September.

TheGadgetGuru
04-28-2017, 06:37 PM
I'll add this was my first motorcoach manufacturer event and Marathon did a wonderful job taking care of their guests. The staff was on hand answering questions and taking care of repairs. Prevost had folks on hand as well and I kept them busy chasing a gremlin! I must say the Spring Fling was a great introduction into this world and I couldn't be happier with my new coach. Yeah, when they catch the gremlin they're chasing, I'll be even happier!. Meeting the "big guy" was a bonus. As you know, I already know Gil!

One more thing...Thanks to Gil for making sure I didn't back into the other coaches!

I'm working on a new video and all I'll say at this point it...

Stay Tuned!

Jamie Bradford
04-28-2017, 09:39 PM
Marathon was a fantastic Host !!! Great to see everyone there. The Video Andy & Gil did is just the beginning - Plans are in the works to do videos detailing every aspect of of Prevost Ownership - stay tuned - I know you will be impressed with what is ahead........

Jamie