PDA

View Full Version : Monday Feb. 5th on I-95

MangoMike
02-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Poggers,

I drove the Mothership down to Ken Roberston's on Sunday and Monday. On Monday I passed about 6 Prevo's heading North on I-95, just wondering if there we're any Poggers in the midst.

JPJ gave me a great tip that I would like to pass on: The best way to miss Jacksonville construction is to take Route 9a around the East side of town. Only 1 or 2 stoplights and four lanes all the way. An easy by pass. The interchange (9a / I-95) on the south side is new and did not show up on my GPS.

Mike

Side note: Kinda sad dropping off the Mothership as over the 30k miles we used it there were a lot of great trips and memories. Didn't think it would affect me, but it did. I guess I'm just a sentimental kind of guy. ;)

Jon Wehrenberg
02-06-2007, 03:05 PM
My guess is the Liberty Rally was northbound. The place was packed and there were several that would have taken 95 north.

rmboies
02-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Poggers,
.Mike
Side note: Kinda sad dropping off the Mothership as over the 30k miles we used it there were a lot of great trips and memories. Didn't think it would affect me, but it did. I guess I'm just a sentimental kind of guy. ;)

Mike, sniffle sniffle, makes me sad as well:( Does Ken have a buyer or is he just brokering for you? Soon your new coach with be dubbed the Mothership II and you will have lots of new memories.

;)

Just Plain Jeff
02-06-2007, 03:52 PM
I can't believe we are actually posting a topic in the correct thread. Oh well, it won't be long.

Anyway, I guess Mango-Man and I are both SNAG's. (Sensitive New Age Guys) I just came back from Ken's lot and he was showing the former Mothership to a customer. Last time I had seen it was in OSH whilst (gosh I like that word) hijacking the MangoNet to post here.

It's looking good in Florida.

Selling your first Prevost is both a curse and a blessing. Kinda like saying good-bye to your first crush (feel the tears yet?)

But when it is all said and done, when the check clears you feel much better.

Jon Wehrenberg
02-06-2007, 04:03 PM
I loved our original coach, but by the time it was ready for sale we had already enjoyed our "new" one (formerly owned by a POG member) for nine months and I never regretted the sale for a moment, nor did I feel sad.

Mike has a great coach to replace it, and has already enjoyed the new coach so my guess is there may be a touch of sadness, but the new H3 will minimize the pain.

garyde
02-06-2007, 11:08 PM
Mike. Its all about the memories. Gary

JIM CHALOUPKA
02-07-2007, 07:37 AM
Mike. Its all about the memories. Gary
You bet!
Kinda like Perry Como And his song " Magic Moments":) JIM

Gary & Peggy Stevens
02-07-2007, 09:22 AM
You bet!
Kinda like Perry Como And his song " Magic Moments":) JIM

Perry who ? :confused:

:D Just kidding !

Jerry Winchester
02-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Jeff says "Sensitive New Age Guys", I just say bed wetters. Someone needs to man up here before we have to issue testosterone shots at POG 3.........;)

Just Plain Jeff
02-07-2007, 05:58 PM
http://www.mathematik.tu-bs.de/FA-Workgroup/sschmidt/polarbears.jpg

Lots of ways to get to the same place, I guess.