PDA

View Full Version : Martin Generators -- a Customer Focused Company

Gil_J
07-11-2016, 05:50 PM
My coach as a 20Kw Martin Generator. I wanted to verify the likely source of a minor problem I was having before digging in to fix it.

I sent Martin an email at 8:06am, their time, this morning. I was hoping to have them review my email before I called them back later in the day. Even though today is Monday when many companies are getting prepared for their week ahead, I received a call at 8:16am. Yep, just 10 minutes after sending an email I had a very knowledgeable person tell me exactly what the problem was likely to be. 30 minutes later I snaked my way into the control panel and fixed the problem.

This level of customer response is sadly becoming a thing of the past. If I was buying a generator I certainly would put Martin Generators at the top of my list given their post sales support.

dale farley
07-11-2016, 07:02 PM
It is nice to know there are still businesses out there that provide real customer service.

Denny
07-12-2016, 08:49 AM
Several years ago I stopped at Hoffman coach to see the operation. I meet everyone and had a tour by Mr. Hoffman. I was not familiar with Martin but I remember him talking about how efficient the Martin generator is and their customer service is unbeatable. Good to hear things have not changed.