PDA

View Full Version : Auto black water valve 12v power gone

cthalfman
06-14-2016, 07:35 PM
Lost 12v polar switching power at black water valve. Works off ECC card #2. Card flashes when toggled and all fuses are good on the card and bottom ECC row. Any thoughts on additional fuses for this circuit?

cthalfman
06-21-2016, 07:36 PM
My country coach ECC woes continue. Now I have lost 12V power to my water pump. The switches all light green and do not toggle off when pressed I have no voltage at the pump. I checked the ECC and nothing blinks or clicks when the switch is pressed. All fuses are good on the ECC and the cards. Anybody have any thoughts?

Gil_J
06-21-2016, 07:58 PM
Chris,

I'll be home later this week. I'll check what drawings I still have. You might want to contact Miles as well.

Gil_J
06-24-2016, 10:53 PM
Chris,

The card that controls the water pumps, water fill, and water drain solenoids is card number 7 and it should be labelled PC0234.1. It has 3 fuses. F1 and F2 are 20A and F3 is 7.5A. Fuse 2 controls and powers the water pumps.

I can't help you with the black tank dump valve. My data doesn't show support for a dump valve. Slot 2, in my data, is for a switched card. I would have thought a dump valve should be a momentary switch. I know my dump valve is.