PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Prevost Liberty XLII

Dan S
05-31-2016, 05:36 PM
My wife and I are new to Prevost ownership and the Prevost lifestyle. We live in South Florida and want to start traveling with our new coach. We have many questions. Some are coach specific so any information provided will be much appreciated. We are learning as we go. Two items that someone can hopefully assist us with: 1. We would like to have our Isri captain's chair and passenger chair re-covered in materials as similar to the original as possible to try match the existing dash, etc. Does anyone have any experience they can share in this regard. 2. We recently replaced all the interior bulbs from 24v xenon to LED bulbs. We purchased the new bulbs from the company that manufactured and supplied to Liberty the surfaced mount fixtures in our coach. They look beautiful with no heat to speak of any very little battery draw. Unfortunately, several of them in different sections of the coach blink on and off very quickly each time our air-operated pocket doors are opened or closed. Any ideas with this one? Thank you for any insight you may be able to provide and safe travels to all! Dan

Gil_J
06-01-2016, 07:12 AM
Dan,

There's nothing unique about our seats. Just find a quality auto upholstery shop in your area. Try a custom car shop or local Saturday night street rod gathering for local references.

As for the lights, that may be a tough one. I would start by turning off your aux compressor and see if the problem is still present.