PDA

View Full Version : Donnie Myers RV Service

Nuttbus
04-16-2016, 08:33 AM
I purchased a Prevost Featherlite in November of last year and needed a facility to update our coach. Several friends suggested Donnie Myers in Sanford Florida so I took our coach to his facility with a long list of items that needed repaired and a wish list for updates. I have never owned a coach or any RV prior to this and plan on taking my children and grand children out west this summer and want it to be a pleasant trip with no issues. I drove the coach to Sanford in February and we spent about 2 hours going over the issues and my expectations. Donnie was very helpful and gave me a wealth of information about our coach and many tips on things to change to prevent issues going forward. His suggestions about updates included a Wifi network with RTI linking the new in motion satellite and HD satellite, local antenna, streaming music, dash XM music, televisions, Sonos audio equipment, DVR, lighting, shades, and locking and unlocking all the doors and bays. In the outside bay they fabricated a new cabinet that has a 55 inch HD TV with a Sonos sound bar that pulls out and swivels left to right or you can push it in flush. All 3 areas, the stateroom, salon, and outside bay are totally independent of each other but can be grouped together if you want the same thing in all 3 locations. In addition I had the tires changed, engine batteries changed, and a full level 3 service. I picked the coach up the first week of April and my wife and I drove it to Myrtle Beach to meet 2 of our daughters and 6 grand children that were out for spring break. Everything worked flawlessly and the coach was a hit with everyone. The entire system is run off a remote or I can use my IPad and everyone found it very simple and intuitive to run everything. We had the outside 55 inch HD TV and new LED lighting used more than anything, and so many people asked how it was done.
I have owned boats, planes, and many types of vehicles and have never experienced the level of service and value that Donnie provides. His knowledge and experienced staff kept me informed and gave me an education on everything the coach had. There were no surprises with this project and the price was very reasonable, well beyond my expectation. I am located in Destin Florida and would be more than willing for people to contact me or come by and see the incredible transformation of our coach. I can be reached on my cell phone 850-543-3333.

ragrote
04-16-2016, 11:02 AM
I too have had the same quality experience. I also have boats (unfortunately still have one) and planes and Donnie remains one of best experiences working with service folks. When he has made a commitment it is always done and done right. We too have the RTI system and love it. Donnie has a wealth of experience especially with Vantare's and every time I visit or talk to him it seems as I continue to learn new things. I too can be reached on my cell phone 252-241-8555. And no this is not a paid ad ... hee hee

dale farley
04-16-2016, 11:04 PM
It's always nice to hear positive results involving Prevost maintenance or upgrade experiences.

Gil_J
04-17-2016, 10:18 AM
It is good to hear positive reviews and it seems all of Donnie's customers praise his team.