PDA

View Full Version : Fall Rally - Petoskey , Michigan

Jamie Bradford
04-05-2016, 01:53 PM
Hi Gang,

Our Fall rally will be held at the Petoskey Motorcoach Resort in Petoskey , Michigan September 28 - October 2 , 2016.

I do not as of yet have an exact itinerary but I know you will enjoy this rally!!! Northern Michigan is a Great Place - lots to do & absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

I have included a link below to the rally page which also has sign up info. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 423-321-2380.

I hope to see you there………..

Jamie

http://www.prevost-stuff.com/Petoskey_Rally_Sheet2016.html

Jamie Bradford
07-13-2016, 02:55 PM
Petoskey Rally Update.......

Hi Gang,

Plans are starting to shape up for the upcoming Petoskey Rally.

I do not like deadlines and anyone & everyone is invited to join us - so if you are thinking of coming please sign up. I know that everyone who attends this rally will be very pleased they did.

I have included a list below of those who have signed up thus far...Please make sure you bring your appetites!!!!

See you in Petoskey.....

Jamie

<colgroup><col><col></colgroup><tbody>

Bradford
Jamie & Debbie

Blakley
Richard & Kimlien

Blythe
Brandon & Kalee

Bunch
Bill & Rita

Esnes
Gene & Lauren

Foster
Roger & Micki

Grote
Bob & Sue

Hicks
Austin & Rachel

Hiers
Jimmy & Patsy

Johnson
Bobby & Grace

Lucarelli
Joe & Jovan

Mann
Dave & Linda

Manzer
Dan & Barbara

McNulty
Jim & Nancy

Petree
Pete & EJ

Poore
Floyd & Margie

Robb
Denny & Ruth Ann

Smith
Dan & Judy Brannan

Van Druenen
John & Carmen

Viens
Paul & Rose Anne

</tbody>

coreygrubb
07-14-2016, 01:57 PM
We were in Petoskey in mid June again (we love the area), but unfortunately will be in the Rio Grand Valley area in Texas late September. Will truly miss y'all. Sounds like a great rally !

Denny
10-01-2016, 09:57 PM
The Petoskey rally just ended and a special thanks to Jamie and Debbie for another great time. Although we had some rain, that did not dampen the spirits. Northern Michigan is a beautiful place and we all had a great time. Thanks Jamie and Debbie and the sponsors, Prevost, Legacy Coach, Panterra Luxury Coaches and Explorer RV Insurance for everything. And also to those who worked behind the scenes to make this such a successful rally.

Gil_J
10-02-2016, 08:22 AM
Ditto. Debbie and Jamie always put on an enjoyable event. This was our first time to Petoskey and Mackinaw Island; both beautiful locations.

Safe travels to all,

coreygrubb
10-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Ditto also...enjoyed ourselves immensely...and we were not even supposed to attend. Glad we made the turn north.

Jamie Bradford
10-02-2016, 04:24 PM
Rally Pictures..........

Here is a link to the Rally Picture Album :

http://www.prevost-stuff.com/POG_Petoskey2016_Album.html

billbunch47
10-02-2016, 10:55 PM
Just looked at the pictures looks like ya'll had a great rally, we sure did miss everyone and were thinking about all of you the entire time will try not to miss another one. Bill & Rita

coreygrubb
10-03-2016, 09:20 AM
Bill, we all know how badly you and Rita wanted to be there and all our thoughts and prayers go out to you for a speedy recovery for Rita. Godspeed and we know we'll see you both soon.

Pete
10-05-2016, 08:30 AM
Another great rally! Thanks Jamie & Debbie. As always, the food, the activities, entertainment and fellowship were outstanding! Already looking forward to next year!

rfoster
10-05-2016, 05:04 PM
Thanks again to Debbie and Jamie for a very good time in Petoskey Rally. I know everyone felt the same as us, good time, good company, good food and great scenery. I had no clue how nice and beautiful Northern Michigan is.

Thanks for including us and best wishes to Bill and Rita. We missed seeing you. Micki sure is loving that new quilt!