PDA

View Full Version : Vision Conversions

Joe Camper
01-28-2016, 07:05 PM
Who were these people? There is a 99 for sale on prevost-stuff I noticed and kinda liked. How long were they around ?? Never heard of them. Lots of nice features I like the arrangement for the dishes very nice.

Who were these guys?

dale farley
01-28-2016, 07:25 PM
Joe,

I'm pretty sure that Pete Petree and Bob Thomas have Vision conversions.

Gil_J
01-28-2016, 07:34 PM
Yes, Pete and Bob have Vision conversions.

Vision was a CA based converter. How many conversions they made or for how long I'm not sure. I've been in both of these coaches and it looks like Vision did a good job. I think they may have all been made on entertainer height chassis, 3-4" taller than motorhome chassis.

Pete
01-28-2016, 08:50 PM
Vision Coach's were made by the same folks that made Pacific Coach's. I think they are now Premier. I understand they had some legal issues causing them to change names. I have also heard that some of the original people who had coach's made by these folks were also part owners.
I have owned a 1995 45' Vision for several years, and am well pleased with it. They were the first converter to use solid granite for flooring, some counter tops, ect. Lots of features I enjoy is the construction methods used (solid interior doors, sewer dumps on both sides, curved dash, louvered and vent fans in the battery/inverter bay door, large volume tanks, ie 200 gal fresh water, ect) It does not have bus air, but does have 4 roof top A/C's.

Joe Camper
01-28-2016, 08:54 PM
How many visions do u think r out there Pete. Did they do any h's?

Pete
01-28-2016, 09:02 PM
Joe, I really don't know, although I have run across several in the last few years. I think the owner of California Coach is probably more familiar with Vision than any one I know.

Joe Camper
01-28-2016, 09:10 PM
I'm going to be in Mission Texas Pete. Maybe a week from monday. Gotta drive all the way round the horn from islamirada. That's a good long ride eh. Whats the price of fuel there? 2.09 is about the best price for the keys.

Pete
01-28-2016, 10:51 PM
Wow, that is a real trek! Mission is about 350 miles from Houston. I have seen diesel prices from 1.75 at independents to 2.05/2.06 at the truck stops like Love's and Flying J. I buy my fuel locally at Super Walmart for less using a Walmart credit card.