PDA

View Full Version : New Member Introduction

IFI
12-16-2015, 12:19 AM
Hi to everyone... My name is Jeff, been watching the forum for about a year now. Am glad to say I am a new POG member. I have been looking for a Prevost for a couple of years. This forum and a couple others were very instrumental in helping me to decide which one was right for me. With the help of Brandon Blyth and James Thompson at Legacy Coach in Dallas and this forum I was able to purchase my first Prevost. A 2004 XLII Country Coach with 26' matching stacker. Had many nice plastic coaches over the last 25 years but this is truly a step above all the rest. Absolutely love the coach... it's GREAT. Sounds like you all have a lot of fun at rallies and POG events. I'm looking forward to attending and getting to know you all. Thanks​ again for all of the wonderful information this forum provided me with my purchase.

dale farley
12-16-2015, 04:30 AM
Jeff, welcome to you and Jackie, and congratulations on your new coach. Legacy has a name for selling quality coaches and POG has some of the most knowledgeale Country Coach owners you will find anywhere, so you are in good hands. I'm sure Legacy did a good job introducing you to the coach, but you will have many Questions, so don't hesitate to ask.

Gil_J
12-16-2015, 06:42 AM
Welcome to POG and congratulations on your purchase. Country Coach conversions were well thought out and didn't go overboard with unnecessary automation.

Enjoy your journeys,