PDA

View Full Version : Spot light remote control

Grizz
04-28-2015, 08:01 PM
My H3 has the standard spot light on the roof that requires a remote, that I don't have and Marathon can't supply. Can anyone help me with a possible supplier?

Gil_J
04-29-2015, 07:00 AM
Most if the ones used by the conveters where meant for the marine industry. What make and model do you have? ACR and Jabsco are two makes I've seen. Both of these are companies that are still around. When you say remote are you talking dash mount or wireless? Some that had a wireless option had to be optioned for a wireless remote. Check with manufacturer or West Marine. If it's an obsolete model try eBay.

If you use your roof mounted spot/search light you're the first I've known.

JIM KELLER
04-29-2015, 02:20 PM
Gil, That's funny. When I read the Post from Grizz I thought, now here is a man that really has his " To Do " list all caught up !

Grizz
04-29-2015, 03:44 PM
That's right! My to do list has only one item on it and that is for a wireless remote to operate the spot light that I my never use. You see, everything I own has to be as perfect as possible. Everything must be complete and operate at least as good as designed. My coach is perfect except for that darn elusive remote. ��

Gil_J
04-29-2015, 09:12 PM
Grizz, what make and model is your light?

Grizz
04-30-2015, 01:13 PM
Grizz, what make and model is your light?

Thanks, but a fellow owner had one and offered it to me.

i think 'Golight' or something like that is the brand.

case closed and thanks to those who responded.

Larry Sturm
04-30-2015, 08:48 PM
I had the same problem of trying to find a replacement remote control. Never could find one, so the next time I had the bus in for service I had them remove the light. Looks much better without a light sticking up on the top.

Gil_J
05-01-2015, 07:07 AM
Larry had the right fix.

Here's the company info, click here (http://golight.com/company/contact/), if you need parts. It's probably a Stryker that sells complete for less than $400. If you really use the spotlight and don't have the remote, you might want to upgrade to a LED version with a dash mounted remote.