PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Featherlite Cesana curved shower

MWSHAWJR
03-24-2015, 01:54 PM
Hello again. I have a Cesana curved glass shower and the door is held closed by a magnetic strip top to bottom on the sliding door and the connecting glass wall. Problem is one of the magnetic strips cracked and came out in short pieces. Does anyone know a source for Cesana shower parts like this magnetic strip. Appreciate any help. Mike Shaw

Donnie Myers
03-24-2015, 03:22 PM
Hello Mike. I just spoke to Angela @ MilUSA they only have the "T" side of the magnet, meaning, if you look at the end of the magnet it looks like a "T". They have a limited supply of parts. 800-880-4498. Good luck!

MWSHAWJR
03-24-2015, 08:00 PM
Thanks very much Donnie. The "T" side is what I need. You seem to know what others do not about a lot of things. My slides you repaired are working just fine. Finally I can truly enjoy my bus. Thanks again.

Donnie Myers
03-24-2015, 08:51 PM
Thanks very much Donnie. The "T" side is what I need. You seem to know what others do not about a lot of things. My slides you repaired are working just fine. Finally I can truly enjoy my bus. Thanks again.
You are very welcome. I kinda feel bad for staying quiet and watching these forums for so long and not contributing. I tried a while back and it started off on a bad "note" so I decided to "cool" for a while...lol. We will see where this winds up! If you need something give me a call! Just keep in mind, we are overworked and understaffed for the 1000 Vantare's on the road...lol

Dick in Wisconsin
03-25-2015, 06:41 PM
We had a similar thing happen to the swinging shower door on our Liberty, the magnet strip ended up in little pieces. I took a piece of the magnet strip to Wisconsin Shower Door in Menomonee Falls, WI. The receptionist called a guy up front, he took the little piece and disappeared into their factory, and came back asking how much I wanted. I think 6' of it was $3.00! That included tax. Its like that shower door companies might have the magnetic strip you're looking for.

MWSHAWJR
04-02-2015, 02:36 AM
Thank you!