PDA

View Full Version : New Member

JCarrollJr
02-28-2015, 07:41 AM
Hello to all,

I'm a new member and new to Prevost ownership. Just purchased a 1999 Country Coach LXV. Have owned various travel trailers including an Airstream and two previous motor coaches. a Barth and a Blue Bird. Can't say enough good about the quality of both. Now I feel that I have reached the pinnacle. I'm excited about the future and hope to be a contributing member. I also know that I'll be asking for help in getting a type specific education and I'll be asking for help with the inevitable issues that are sure to crop up (already cropping up). Thanks to all in advance. I'm proud to be amongst the group. I winter at Pelican Lake Motorcoach Resort in Naples, FL and the rest of the year I'm in, or out of, Fayetteville, GA.

John Carroll
jcarrolljr@bellsouth.net

dale farley
02-28-2015, 09:00 AM
John,

Congratulations on your new purchase and welcome to the site. Some of our members are the smartest CC guys you will find anywhere. We have a few that own a 99 just like yours, so you will be able to get help with most any problem or question that arises, so don't hesitate to ask. Again welcome to the site and to our POG family.

JIM KELLER
02-28-2015, 08:27 PM
John, If you are in Pelican Lake look up Rick Desilva and tell him he owes me money. He won't pay up.

JIM KELLER
02-28-2015, 08:35 PM
John, On another note congratulations on your Country Coach. Outstanding Bus. Post any issues you need help with. We know it all !

Gil_J
02-28-2015, 09:15 PM
John,

Congrats! Come on down to the mini rally at Everglades Isle next week. I think there will be 3 coaches like yours. Some of us have a pretty good understanding on that vintage CC.

JCarrollJr
03-01-2015, 05:29 PM
Tell me about the Mini Rally please.

DickB
03-01-2015, 06:08 PM
It's March 6th through March 9 at Everglade Isle in Everglade City. We are at Pelican Lake also and will be going to the rally. Call the RV resort and make reservations or stop by our lot at PLMCR and we can give you more info. We're on 4939. Dick and Jean.

JIM KELLER
03-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Tell me about the Mini Rally please.

Go to Forum and look under Rallies and Get-Togethers. It is the first entry. They still have space.

JCarrollJr
03-01-2015, 06:54 PM
No need for info on the mini-rally. I have lot #43. They now have only one left.

BenC
03-03-2015, 09:37 AM
Maybe, unless I just booked the last one lol.