PDA

View Full Version : Florida TGO thoughts

bill&jody
01-25-2007, 03:09 PM
hey guys - it's the "better half" . . . we just put dibs on a room (in the hobby house) here at TGO for sunday between 2 - 9pm just in case we all want a place to meet for happy hour or dinner . . . or whatever. if the weather is crummy at least we have some cover with tables and chairs to get together.
this time of year, most the meeting places are already reserved so we grabbed it. if we don't use it, it doesn't matter.
any thoughts?
can't wait to say hello! :D
jody

Just Plain Jeff
01-25-2007, 03:38 PM
Jody: Thank goodness we hear from you! Not sure where they are going to put the rig, but will try to figure out where people are upon arrival.

Looks like Lew has his own turf already staked out.

Smart man.

bill&jody
01-25-2007, 04:29 PM
lew, if he's staying in the rally area, will be approx 100 yds from the restaurant/bar, 100 yds from the hobby house room.
he can crawl home from either if necessary.
wmm

dalej
01-25-2007, 09:54 PM
Stupid question time....what does TGO stand for? Jan and I haven't a clue! We think its a oxymoron but we feel like moron's.

JIM CHALOUPKA
01-25-2007, 09:59 PM
THE GREAT OUTDOORS JIM

Stupid question time....what does TGO stand for? Jan and I haven't a clue! We think its a oxymoron but we feel like moron's.

dalej
01-25-2007, 10:23 PM
So is that a campgound in Fl.? never heard of it, but only been to Fl. once. We stayed at Outdoor Resorts in Port St.Lucie on the east side. I'll Google it and see whats up.....I checked it out at http://www.tgoresort.com/location/index.asp and it looks nice. You guys have a good time.

Joe Cannarozzi
01-25-2007, 10:39 PM
DALEJ

We kinda liked the way our bus looked on one of those sites:cool:
The rate was less than a KOA

bill&jody
01-25-2007, 10:49 PM
hey joe, whuduyuknow. you gonna bag the tax paperwork and turn that thing around back south and visit with us this weekend?

for all who don't know, j & d are excellent hosts and serve up some tasty groceries. they helped me make it thru the last wknd. thanks guys!

wmm

dalej
01-25-2007, 11:07 PM
Joe, is that at TGO? I have never seen a park like it. That would be nice in the summer wouldn't it.

Joe Cannarozzi
01-26-2007, 06:00 AM
Yes it is. Most of the sites have screened Florida rooms and a " auxillary living room with kitchen and bath" Check out Sunday Morn. God Bless America, and golf carts too:rolleyes:

lewpopp
01-26-2007, 06:52 AM
Gonna try to get in Sat instead of Sun so I can drive up to visit my elderly brother in Holly Hill on Sat. Wish me luck for a little spot in rally park.

I think they said it might be full up to Sun morning, but I hope not.

Lew