PDA

View Full Version : new owner ..lights

Busnutt
11-30-2014, 09:12 AM
I just purchased a 95 xlv marathon coach, I am new to this board or group... doe anyone know how to turn on the lights on the wall in the area where the coaches are? I believe they are 110v , all the breakers are on.. the master switch is on next to the pass seat, I think I have turn or pushed every button .. no lights .... I have got the lights that are mount in the ceiling to come on . also how does the tilt wheel tilt...:o

Joe Camper
11-30-2014, 01:15 PM
Look on the forward side of the coffee table between the couch and the drivers seat. Shoud be a dimmer there.

Joe Camper
11-30-2014, 01:20 PM
Im not sure but isint there a release lever down the column on mid 90.l did not have a column adjustment.

dale farley
11-30-2014, 03:13 PM
The release for the tilt on my 98 is on the left side of the steering column. Mine goes up and down and tilts just a little.

Busnutt
12-01-2014, 08:02 PM
thanks didn't even see them switches,,, found the lever on the column mine goes up and down and not much tilt also... thanks

Joe Camper
12-02-2014, 09:30 AM
Thats a good year and a great camper im jealous.

Is the trans a 5 or a 6 speed. What year is the chassis?

those lights on dimmers when u r driving on inverter or boondocking on inverter the power is generated by taking dc turning it into ac and turning it back to dc