PDA

View Full Version : Purchase of additional small RV

MWSHAWJR
11-23-2014, 02:14 PM
Curious if any members have considered buying a small motorhome like a class b or b+ to make shorter trips when set up say for an extended period in the big bus? Mike Shaw

dale farley
11-23-2014, 07:57 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me. We had conversion vans for years, and they were very comfortable for making short trips. A class B RV would provide a few more conveniences.

garyde
11-23-2014, 11:54 PM
We have a small trailer we use for a small camp area near home. 1962 Aristocrat. Been working on it for several years.

MWSHAWJR
11-24-2014, 12:49 AM
Dale, thanks for the constant reminder of the real plan and thanks for your kind response.

Joe Camper
11-24-2014, 07:50 AM
I am aware of a class -c it is Jack 14 Rs partner.

Used but bought new by him. 11, 000 original miles and it has spent its entire life stored inside.

I think he checks the forum frequently.

If I were in the market id try to get it.

Gary ever pull that with the bus? Lol wouldnt that be fun trying to back that up.

U know its quite acceptable to paint those old hams with a brush. Let the grandkids do it , give em complete artistic freedom .

Gil_J
11-24-2014, 01:07 PM
Many of us probably don't use our coaches as frequently as we should. So, unless I can't get the coach into the place I'm headed, I would just take the coach.

To each their own. There's no right or wrong answer on this one.

BTW, I have seen travel trailers and popups behind class A RVs many times. Maybe, that's were the kids have to retreat to at night.

MWSHAWJR
02-15-2015, 01:42 AM
Thanks to all! Mike

Alek&Lucia
02-15-2015, 11:08 AM
Mike,

We use our Born Free for short quick trips or to places where Prevost will not fit,

Alek

MWSHAWJR
02-16-2015, 02:21 PM
Thanks, Alek..... Love my bus, but we own a lot where it serves as a vacation home on wheels, and we plan to travel to places we haven't been able to go in the big one. We just got a Leisure Travel Unity MB and think it will be a great addition, but certainly not replace the big boy. Mike

Alek&Lucia
02-16-2015, 09:35 PM
Mike,

Look at my signature, our Born Free is " our Prevost "spare" RV " :cool:

Alek