PDA

View Full Version : Logging On

JIM KELLER
01-22-2007, 11:53 AM
As a new member that is not real computer literate I am having trouble signing on. Has the format changed requiring everyone to log on then log on a second time ? Or am I doing something wrong ?

Ray Davis
01-22-2007, 12:16 PM
Here's my very unofficial answer. There are two logins. One at the POG main level, and then the forum itself has another (perhaps different?) login. Once I'm logged in however, I'm generally quite good for a long time. Occassionally I am bumped out at the POG login, but the forum login has always remained.

If you are having problems on a regular basis, perhaps you've not enabled cookies, at least for this site?

Jon Wehrenberg
01-22-2007, 01:42 PM
Jim,

I am not comfortable with computers and when things act up I never know if it is me or the site. If something is giving you a problem get hold of Jim Skiff and he will take care of you. I know. He has bailed my sorry butt out more than once.

Joe Cannarozzi
01-22-2007, 05:20 PM
I think it depends who you are getting your internet srevice from or through because at home and through my phone its 1 time in but at Debbies sons house we have to do that twice thing. The format is also just a little different there as well. Had to call Jim for a second password while we were there to get on.

JIM KELLER
01-23-2007, 06:41 AM
Thanks for the response everyone. Dont know how to contact Jim Skiff but I seem to blunder through.

JIM CHALOUPKA
01-23-2007, 07:26 AM
Jim K, Look up JIM SKIFF in the members list at the top of the page, then click on send an e-mail to complete. JIM C :D

Jon Wehrenberg
01-23-2007, 10:30 AM
Here's another way:

Hey Jim Skiff....can you send an email to Jim and help him out. We need to have Jim join our conversations so let's make it easy for him to dive into this madness.

Just Plain Jeff
01-24-2007, 04:25 PM
The quickest way to reach Jim Skiff is webmaster@prevost-stuff.com

Since Jon is on the road, I get to post every now and then.

Last I heard he was tuning the cat's whisker on his crystal radio, convinced that he could, "hear," the internet through the GE headphones.

We'll have to wait and find out.

lewpopp
01-24-2007, 09:16 PM
Jon is on the road?

My gosh, does he have his bags polished and his slack adjusters polished for the right side of Florida?