PDA

View Full Version : Tradewinds Coach and Marine: Excellent Service

Larry Sturm
10-01-2014, 07:55 PM
I'm glad to say I had the the opportunity to have my Marathon Coach worked on at Tradewinds Coach and Marine in De Land, Florida today. After some bad experiences with a few other Prevost service facility I finally had the kind of service that I would expect from a Prevost service facility. When I arrived at Tradewinds I had a 0800 appointment. At 0800 they were ready and waiting on me and began working on my coach immediately. The inside was covered, everyone removed there shoes and the work was started. Exterior parts that were removed were carefully wraped up so they won't get scratched. The ladders and equipment stands they used were all padded on the edges so they would not dent or scratch the coach. The techs were all very professional and knowledgeable. They repairs were less expensive than expected. The coach was returned to me 30 minutes ahead of the time they promised the coach back to me. The coach was returned to me without a spot on it! The work performed was completed correctly the first time. I would highly recommend Tradewinds and their outstanding staff to everyone.

Gil_J
10-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Great news!

tradewinds
10-02-2014, 08:39 AM

Larry thanks for the kind words. It was great meeting you and to work on your coach. We are happy that you found us and look forward to working with you in the future!

- Kyle ​