PDA

View Full Version : Excalibur Coach Happy Ending

Larry Sturm
07-29-2014, 11:00 AM
I like to report that there has been a Happy Ending to my service issues at Excalibur Coach. Doug, the owner of Excalibur Coach called me this morning. We had a great discussion concerning the issues I had regarding the recent service on my coach. Excalibur Coach resolved ALL the issues and stood behind their work. I look forward to giving Doug the chance to work on my coach in the future. I know it will get special attention!

coreygrubb
07-29-2014, 11:20 AM
Larry and Doug, glad to hear everything was worked out.

idougs
07-29-2014, 01:40 PM
I am pleased to have reached out to Larry and happy he took my call. It is amazing what miscommunication can cause. Larry has been a good client and I have been happy to help him at the shop and after hours when things baffle us with these coaches. I look forward to working with him in the future!

dale farley
07-29-2014, 01:49 PM
It is nice when everyone wins!

Seabyrd
07-29-2014, 04:29 PM
That's wonderful news !!

QUOTE=Larry Sturm;92333]I like to report that there has been a Happy Ending to my service issues at Excalibur Coach. Doug, the owner of Excalibur Coach called me this morning. We had a great discussion concerning the issues I had regarding the recent service on my coach. Excalibur Coach resolved ALL the issues and stood behind their work. I look forward to giving Doug the chance to work on my coach in the future. I know it will get special attention![/QUOTE]