PDA

View Full Version : POG III Golf

garyde
01-16-2007, 10:51 PM
I am planning an outing for Golf at the Scott Scheinier Municipal Golf Coarse during the POG III at Kerville. Anyone that is interested should contact me so I can get a idea of interest. We will play either the Free day or possibly a day before the official POG III begining date. Its informal with just a small group so we have a good time. No Scramble. Gary

Stelan73
01-18-2007, 09:03 PM
My wife and I would like to play.

dalej
01-18-2007, 09:59 PM
Gary, Jan and I like to golf but sounds like the free day will be used for a bike (harley) ride, so I don't know yet.

merle&louise
01-18-2007, 10:29 PM
Count me in Gary. The only conflict may be the Wives driving seminar that I am involved in; regardless I'll bring my clubs.

Jim (Skiff) can you bring your sticks! Maybe we'll get to see Gary chip another one in from 100 yards out like he did in Santa Fe!:)

Gary, I think that I have played that Scheinier course before, it is inexpensive and really nice. It has a waterfall on one hole and the some of the greens are sloped so that the ball rolls toward the hole from your approach shot. It is a great course for the money.

I have heard that owning a Liberty will take 3 strokes off of your game!:cool:

garyde
01-18-2007, 10:57 PM
OK, that makes 5 with two additional maybes. Thats great. We will stay in touch and see how the dates work out. Any one else interested, bring your clubs ifyour not sure. Think about what time would work as well. Early morning, or a 1:00 PM start. Join POG and become a Scratch Golfer!

win42
01-19-2007, 04:04 PM
Gary: Shirley and I always have bour sticks on board. We're planning on arriving a day or so early. That'll give Shirley enough time to wash the bus and polish the wheels. Put us on the list please.

garyde
01-19-2007, 09:51 PM
Gary: Shirley and I always have bour sticks on board. We're planning on arriving a day or so early. That'll give Shirley enough time to wash the bus and polish the wheels. Put us on the list please.

Great. That's two more. Anyone else?

Orren Zook
01-20-2007, 06:16 AM
Karen and I always have time for a round at an exotic location...... please add us to your list too.

garyde
01-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Great Orren. That makes 9 with 2 maybe's. Gary

garyde
01-29-2007, 11:10 PM
Great Orren. That makes 9 with 2 maybe's. Gary

Hello everyone. This is a reminder for those considering going to POG III that we will be playing a round of Golf during the week. If interested just simply raise your hand and let me know. Gary

BUSTER
01-30-2007, 12:55 AM
Gary,

Jean and I will bring our sticks. We are a maybe. I am going to help out with the driving class with the girls...otherwise we are in.

garyde
01-30-2007, 09:52 PM
Gary,

Jean and I will bring our sticks. We are a maybe. I am going to help out with the driving class with the girls...otherwise we are in.

OK Mike. We will count you as a maybe. We are going to play on the free day,Wednsday April 25, probably after 12:00 noon.

merle&louise
01-30-2007, 10:04 PM
Gary,

Did I miss the post showing the itinerary for POG 3? I have been out of touch for a few days (camping in a Mississippi State Park with no cell service or internet). You said that Wednesday the 25th was a free day, just wondering where you received your info.

Looks like we are going to have a couple of foursomes!:D

Can't wait!

garyde
01-30-2007, 10:27 PM
Hi Tuga. See; www.Prevost-Stuff.com/pogrally3.htm
On the Wednsday Schedule, "Free Day" There is Motorcycle tour & Mooney Tour. Both optional

Stelan73
02-01-2007, 09:07 PM
We'll be traveling to Kerville from the Jupiter, FL area. Since my wife and I are kinda new at this we were wondering if we could tag along with someone (or a group) from this area? We're completely flexible on times.

rfoster
02-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Stelan 73: Welcome to POG, the asylum for bus owners! Glad to have you! What part of WV is that? If your lleaving from WV for POG3 you may be traveling I-81 South to 40 West if so let me know. If you are leaving from FL. I will probably be out of your way.:cool:

Stelan73
02-01-2007, 10:03 PM
We'll be leaving from Jupiter. We live near White Sulphur Springs in WV in the summer. Let us know if you want to travel west together. Maybe we can get a "Florida POG Convoy" together.

merle&louise
02-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Stelan73,

Danss and I are planning to meet up on I-10 around Lafayette, LA (I live in Houma, LA and he lives in Bay St. Louis, MS). If you want to meet up with us we would love to have you. We can talk about times a little later as the rally date gets closer. I am assuming that you will travel I-10 from I-75 or I-95 in Florida.

Hope we can get together.:D

Just Plain Jeff
02-02-2007, 07:04 AM
Stelan: We will get you to Kerrville, no sweat. That's part of the No Pogger Left Behind deal.

Check for inbound Private Message: That would be on the upper right of the main page. Click on it.

lewpopp
02-02-2007, 09:26 AM
Stelan

You really don't know what you are asking for by meating up with the Traveling Poggers on the way to Kerrville.

When we had lunch in Stuart, you only had a very small taste of the dislexia, incompatibility, body odor, lies, BS, and many other fine qualities of Ben and myself. The good thing was that Mango paid for our lunch without being there. Now all the Poggers will try to figure that out.

Lew

garyde
04-08-2007, 07:30 PM
Now, that we are close, I wanted to ask all those who have signed up for Golf to remember to bring your Clubs and shoes! For those who have not signed up, please simply let me know on this site or with a PM.
There are 14 people signed up to date. You know who you are, I hope. Some have said they are a maybe, if that has changed, let me know as well. Gary

Stelan73
04-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Gary:

Ginger and I won't be making POGIII so we won't be playing golf. Hope you guys have a great time. We'll be thinking about you.

BUSTER
04-08-2007, 11:37 PM
Gary,

Please put Jean and I on the "certain" list if we are not on there already.

Thanks

merle&louise
04-09-2007, 09:17 AM
Gary,

I will be having a guest attend the rally, and he would like to play golf with us.

Karen doesn't play, so count me in for 2 if that is o.k. for him to play.

garyde
04-09-2007, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the response. All noted. Gary