PDA

View Full Version : mystery switches

lbriant
05-16-2014, 08:30 PM
Having some electrical issues and when I slid the side back on my huge led breaker panel I had all these things ?
I thought they were breakers one had a red tab sticking up on the left side so I pushed the button in then it had one on the right side then I pushed it again then I had no red tab, ?
Anyone recognize these ?1315813159

lbriant
05-16-2014, 08:31 PM
Sorry the top pic showed upsidedown

Joe Camper
05-16-2014, 09:12 PM
those r for all the different light circuits in the bus that U can dim 3 different levels. Those or most of them r 4 position switches. switch on 1 of the dimmers u will see the red mark move over with a click on the one that is working.

Allthat stuff in that wall is in the scematic.

U should have like 17 total switch panels thruout the entire bus.

How many relays r numbered across the top??

The corresponding end terminal strip is close and should also be labeled with the same #.

Real down low is where all the flat wide grey wire strips plug into a massive motherboard. It has spade fuses all over it u cant see less u move the leads around some.

look through your wiring schematic each of the 17 or 18 switch panels around the bus will have its own page and circuit # corresponding with what is numbered and labeled there.

All d/c stuff

Am I close??

Gil_J
05-16-2014, 09:34 PM
What Joe said makes sense. I tried to look that model up on Finder's web site, but didn't find it. I never heard of this Italian company. They have been around a long time. I'm surprised they couldn't find a US supplier. You just never know what you'll find behind the covers.

Seabyrd
05-17-2014, 12:57 AM
I replaced several of these in our Vantare... found them on Ebay cheap !!

What Joe said makes sense. I tried to look that model up on Finder's web site, but didn't find it. I never heard of this Italian company. They have been around a long time. I'm surprised they couldn't find a US supplier. You just never know what you'll find behind the covers.

lbriant
05-17-2014, 12:01 PM
Great I been having problems getting 12 volts to my slide out hwh box and I thought they were breakers of some kind so I pushed them so the red tabs were all down !!!
Did I screw everything up ?
I am glad to know there are some fuses in the bottom I will look for those next,

Joe Camper
05-17-2014, 12:45 PM
No U did no damage. Unless someone removed it the back of the access panel u removed has what fuses R what.

The hwh spade fuse will be up top not hiding down low. in that visible fuse block.

Seabyrd
05-18-2014, 10:40 AM
Larry you didn't screw anything up if it's like mine was... the red buttons you pushed were reset buttons.... they should all be in if my memory serves me correctly... Cheers, Diane

=lbriant;91689]Great I been having problems getting 12 volts to my slide out hwh box and I thought they were breakers of some kind so I pushed them so the red tabs were all down !!!
Did I screw everything up ?
I am glad to know there are some fuses in the bottom I will look for those next,[/QUOTE]

lbriant
05-18-2014, 08:36 PM
Thanks for all the help everyone !,,,