PDA

View Full Version : Country Coach Up Grades

Bill Dator
05-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Last month we had Tradewinds do several up-grades to our 03. They took out the switchers,old tv, vcr, dvd player and replaced the satellite dish, and the over the air antenna. They installed a Blu-Ray system and Direct TV in front and rear. They built a box over the drop down tv to hold the Blu-Ray and Direct TV box. In the rear they installed a new flat screen tv and a Blu-Ray player.
We had the scissor type couch converted to a Queen size pull out bed with an air mattress like Sleep Number.

Hopefully I am attaching several pictures. I am also attaching a picture of my collection of changers I in inherited, and added to, from Roger F. If you count there are 19. Jim and Miles will be happy to learn of my up-grades. Miles was enjoying tracing the connections.

In regards to Tradewinds, I have been dealing with motor home, bus and other RV dealers for 40 years and I can honestly say that I have never dealt with a company as professional and knowledgeable as they are. Scott, Brian and Kyle are the nicest people to deal with, they always answer their own phones and get back to you in a timely manner. My job was done on time and when i went to pick it up they had it detailed and ready for the road. I had a couple of adjustments needed and they walked me though it. I highly recommend them to my fellow POG members.

Joe Camper
05-12-2014, 11:41 PM
Did the new couch come in thru the door or a window?

All those remotes R the old style U have to get the new ones.

Looks great got just enough room to scoot by with the bed out very nice.

Bill Dator
05-13-2014, 07:38 AM
They re-built the couch in the coach. They had the old cushions reupholstered. I did get new remotes to replace Roger's collection

dale farley
05-13-2014, 08:24 AM
Nice looking job Bill. It's always good when things go as planned.

Seabyrd
05-13-2014, 08:41 AM
Awesome upgrades... good job !! I love the bed upgrade too !!

rfoster
05-13-2014, 01:00 PM
Bill: I can't believe you had to get more remotes!! You have enough remotes to change every TV in the campground.

Great upgrades looks great!

How was the beach with the New Jersey group?

Jamie Bradford
05-13-2014, 01:53 PM
That looks Great !

I count 19 remotes - can anyone top that ??

Jamie