PDA

View Full Version : Posting Problems

ken&ellen
02-06-2006, 08:52 AM
I am having problems posting and I keep having to log in repeatedly. Additionally, once you log off this forum you can not toggle to the home site as you could on Prevost - Stuff. :confused:
Ken

Jeffery Raymond
02-06-2006, 09:16 AM
Please see my posting at

http://www.prevostownersgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?p=384#post384 which will provide basic information.

The forum here is a separate sign-in. What I do is sign into www.prevostownersgroup.com.

Then, my history bar at the top has the /forum history in it and click on go.

I think you may be logging out each time you leave the site in general, which, again, will cause the cookie to be erased.

We've not had any other reports of problems in this regard. As noted above, drop me a PM or we can arrange a phone call to get you through this.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

ken&ellen
02-08-2006, 08:51 AM
It happen again...........except that I copied and pasted to save my post. What is wrong with this site?? Is the time out set toooo low?

MangoMike
02-08-2006, 09:18 AM
Ken,

I don't know if this will help you or not, but I always just get back on from using the bookmark feature in my browser, no password or logon necessary. Although I'm a mac guy and use safari (this should stir up the mac vs pc pot).

Mike