PDA

View Full Version : Pog at Parliament

Jamie Bradford
01-09-2014, 11:25 PM
Here are some pictures from the 1st day of the Parliament Rally - POG is very well represented in Clearwater………..

dale farley
01-10-2014, 09:03 PM
Nice turn out. Lots of fun.

Jamie Bradford
01-12-2014, 12:04 AM
Here are some more pictures…….Thanks to Sharon & Cliff & Melody & Ken & Pam & Rick & Ben & Karen & Richard and everyone else who made this a very fun weekend !!!!!!

kenrobertson
01-13-2014, 08:35 AM
Thank you Debbie and Jamie for all your participation and especially for all the Great pictures - See you next year ......Same Time... Same Place !!!

Gil_J
01-13-2014, 08:26 PM
For those that didn't attend; you missed out. Cliff Koschnick, the owner of Parliament Coach, Ken, and the Parliament team made everyone feel like family and really showed us a great time. If I could have just convinced Ken to let drive off the lot with that great looking 09 Parliament I would have felt like I won the lottery.

Thanks Cliff!

cgallant
01-16-2014, 09:26 AM
We didn't make it to the Parliament Rally, but we made it down for the Prevost-Stuff show. Wanted to thank Cliff and Ken for letting us stay at Parliament while we were down there. Also wanted to thank the Parliament Service department for fitting me in and taking care of an issue with my pump as well as their interior shop to take the time and sit down with my wife and I to go over some high level ideas for some small changes to the interior. Great group of people and very accommodating. Was great to see some of their coaches at the show, the quality of their work is amazing!