PDA

View Full Version : Dave Wall and The Motorhome Exchage

Bamafan
12-12-2013, 11:13 PM
We have just completed taking delivery of our new to us coach. We purchased a 2003 Liberty Lady Classic from Dave Wall at The Motorhome Exchange in Stuart FL. Our experiance with Dave and Liberty coach has been absolutely great. We purchased a 11 year old bus and have been treated as if we were buying a brand new one. When we arrived on Tuesday morning everything that Dave said he would do on the coach was aleady done along with several other items that they decided needed attention. Things he could have waited to see if I would catch but just took care of. We have been here for 3 days and have had every question answered, covered every switch and everything we've found that needed attention was addressed imediately. When we were looking for what would be our first Prevost, someone told me that Dave was one of the good guys. I can honestly say after our experience that that is absolutely true. I know Dave is one of the advertisers here on Prevost-Stuff so I just wanted to share our experience with the other members.

dale farley
12-13-2013, 12:00 AM
Dean,

Congratulations on your new bus. Its always nice to hear good reports, especially about our sponsors. Post some pictures as soon as you get a chance. Enjoy the bus!

Seabyrd
12-13-2013, 08:23 AM
Congratulations Dean and Heidi !!
I was hoping you would buy that bus when I saw you looking at it at the Branson Rally... awesome floorplan best layout I have ever seen in a non slide coach and it looked brand new!!
Enjoy !
Diane

rfoster
12-17-2013, 12:28 PM
Ditto the remarks regarding Dave Wall.

I have owned 3 Prevosts and all 3 were purchased from Dave. I have always been very pleased with my experiences with him and when the economy improves? hopefully I can give him another shot at me.

I would recommend anyone in the market for a Prevost Motorhome visit with Dave Wall.

Gil_J
12-17-2013, 02:14 PM
Roger it sounds like you are ready to come back to Country Coach ;-)