PDA

View Full Version : Portable Vacuum for the Bus

dale farley
10-19-2013, 10:49 AM
If you need a lightweight, high-tech, hand-held vacuum with heavy duty performance, this may be the one for you. The Dyson DC-34 is great for those quick clean ups and is especially nice and efficient in removing that pesky dog and cat hair. It comes with 3 attachments and is very easy to empty. Although a little on the expensive side ($150-$200), it comes with a full 2-year warranty and excellent customer service.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-wxDWJV_xcI#t=13
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customer Review:

Awesome(September 10, 2013)
I have owned this dyson for 3 years - I also bought 2 extra battery packs. I have three labradors who are furniture dogs. This vacuum gets so much dog hair out of my furniture so quick - I used to spend hours breaking my back vacuuming the furniture - not any more. The soft bristle head is great for fast dusting on the coffee tables & end tables before I polish them. And I have 3 older boys who are constantly shaving each other's hair in the bathroom - this is one vacuum they will use to clean up - it's so easy for them to use. I can't say enough positive - absolutely nothing negative. Please don"t stop making them.

Karatara
10-19-2013, 06:34 PM
We have one and it is the best. The charger hangs in the closest and is always ready to go. Tell your kids to give you one for Christmas��