PDA

View Full Version : New owner of a familiar coach

Redwino
08-26-2013, 06:08 PM
Greetings! I am Morgan Shields, and I am fortunate to be the new owner of Sid Tul's 2007 XLII Thompson coach. I currently reside in Maui, Hawaii and use the coach for general contracting consultation on various jobsites around the west coast. My lady Lisa & I are going to use the coach to travel to different areas in the Southwest looking for a home, as we are planning to relocate to the mainland in the near future. I like to say that we purchased our vacation home before our primary residence. I look forward to meeting everyone as we learn the ropes of the Prevost life, and hope that you will stop and introduce yourself if you see us in our travels. Also, a huge thank you to Steve Bennett at California Coach! He has gone above and beyond in helping me with the learning curve about these coaches, and it has been wonderful to have such a fountain of knowledge available whenever I need information! Aloha, everyone!

Sid Tuls
08-26-2013, 07:33 PM
Hey Morgan , I'm Sid Tuls the previous owner of your Thompson coach. If I can ever be of any help please give me a shout or an e-mail. Your coach has very plesant memories and it was very well taken care of if I had to say so myself. Here is the best way to get ahold of me 559-901-6426 or sidtuls@yahoo.com I agree with you about your comments of Steve Bennett/Calif Coach!! I wish you many miles of enjoyment and hope that our paths may cross in the future. I do still have all the records done on that coach since I bought it new from Rick Thompson.

Redwino
08-26-2013, 08:05 PM
Thanks, Sid! I look forward to meeting you. We will be traveling to Napa in the middle of September, as well as visiting some friends in the Patterson area so you might see the coach out on the I-5 or 99! Morgan

Sid Tuls
08-26-2013, 09:13 PM
Hey Morgan, sorry but I'm heading to Texas on the 14th of Sept. it would be nice to hook up with you. Let me know if you want those records or not. E-mail me or send me a text.

garyde
08-26-2013, 10:56 PM
Congratulations on your new to you Coach. Anytime you have a question or are willing to share your adventures just post them on POG and we all will be happy to help and share your journeys.